The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Justine1123
I feel dumb
October 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM
I haven't worked 6-2 in forever and I had 5,000 things to do this morning... I realized when I walked into work I was wearing crocs... My shoes I throw on to walk the dog... Thank god my old shoes are here at work I'm a manager and they have to be slip resistant. How did I not notice on the way to work? Lol whats something stupid you've done lately?

Replies

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    October 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM
    I put the creamer in the cabinet instead of the fridge! I went to make my second cup of coffee and couldn't find the creamer......
  • Justine1123
    October 13, 2012 at 5:35 AM
    Sounds like something I'd do

Quoting dlnimo:

I put the creamer in the cabinet instead of the fridge! I went to make my second cup of coffee and couldn't find the creamer......
  • diane-b
    by diane-b
    October 13, 2012 at 5:36 AM
    I have gotten dressed ready to go out and realized I have my house shoes on ...
  • GaleJ
    by GaleJ
    October 13, 2012 at 5:41 AM

...um...there seems to be quite a few slip-ups connected to slippers or house shoes. Not too long ago we left to go out and it wasn't until we were almost at the restaurant that I realized I had on my old clogs that I wear around the house. We didn't have time to go home, we were meeting my son and his girlfriend and they had to go to work after dinner so I just wore them to dinner. Fortunately we just went to TGIF and really I don't think anyone noticed, I mean after all my feet were under a table, but I felt so self conscious about it...ARGH!

• itzmyzoo
    October 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    Ice cream in the fridge, not the freeze.
  • Justine1123
    October 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    I wish I could wear these but they are super slippery and my boss says if we slide on our heels we will be faster if I slid on these I'd lose it lol

Quoting GaleJ:

...um...there seems to be quite a few slip-ups connected to slippers or house shoes. Not too long ago we left to go out and it wasn't until we were almost at the restaurant that I realized I had on my old clogs that I wear around the house. We didn't have time to go home, we were meeting my son and his girlfriend and they had to go to work after dinner so I just wore them to dinner. Fortunately we just went to TGIF and really I don't think anyone noticed, I mean after all my feet were under a table, but I felt so self conscious about it...ARGH!

• madhouseof5
    October 13, 2012 at 6:01 AM
    Yes I wear bright pink crocks around the house and have got to the car before noticing I am still wearing them
    I have got into the shower then noticed I was still wearing my knickers

My husband is just as.bad as me He said he would take the baby for a walk
    He came home after the walk saying baby had been as good as gold
    Yes I said You went out with an empty pram LOL
    Baby was still home
  • lancet98
    October 13, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I once had to work about 20 hours straight, go home to sleep for 4 hours, and drive back to work.

I arrived at work still wearing my pajama bottoms!   I had the blouse, the jacket, even the pearls and big girl earrings on, and pajama bottoms!!!!

• shoot4thestars
    October 13, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I did that to my first interview years ago.  I had the shoes I wanted to wear sitting at the door, but I was wearing slip ons around the house and didn't realize I didn't switch shoes until I go to the place and it was too late.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN