Cafe Steph
ANONYMOUS posting is now available on The Cafe!
October 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM

shhLove to chat but want to keep your identity a secret?

Join us and post ANONYMOUSLY on The Cafe!

Replies

• thatgirl70
    October 11, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Why would you do that? Opening up Mom Confessions II?

• Schleetle
    October 11, 2012 at 2:59 AM
    Why? In the bedroom it makes sense, and Mom confessions I get that it was meant for "confessing". The Cafe is general chat what's the point of having anon there? I'm really just curious. GL to the mods there I bet they are gonna be busy!
  • Mrs.Winchester
    October 11, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I'm disappointed that you are adding this feature to MORE groups when so many people are unhappy with the feature in Confessions.  Just look at the comments on the first page of this post and you can see I am not alone in my opinion!  You should think about that, CM Gods!!

• rohanbajaj41
    October 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    hi
  • tansyflower
    October 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM

duh people, they do this because the posts will get more "action" which means cafemom makes more money on advertising. 

• SpiritedWitch
    October 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM

This is something to celebrate? I don't think so. 

It's a VERY BAD idea.

• louzannalady
    October 11, 2012 at 1:19 PM

: (

• louzannalady
    October 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Shhhh.... Don't tell their secrets! ; ) 

Quoting tansyflower:

duh people, they do this because the posts will get more "action" which means cafemom makes more money on advertising. 

• smurfbitebug
    October 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Y'all need to start slapping some anons that already exist a little harder as it is. Seriously. I don't think you need to be branching out with it until you can get it a little more under control in the groups that already have it.

• randomosityblog
    October 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM

STUPID