Letha
Who has what?
by Letha
October 9, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Do you have cable, or satilight?

I have just have my basic stations and I also have Netflix and Hulu.
I used to have cable but I never get to watch it cuz the kids took it over lol. If I wanted to watch tv I would have to go to my bedroom lol.

Replies

• coolmommy2x
    October 10, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    Cable
  • WendyJR
    by WendyJR
    October 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    Cable and Netflix
  • MommyLehr
    October 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    Directv and Netflix
  • SareyF
    by SareyF
    October 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    We have neither. Just Netflix and the basic free channels.
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    October 10, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Neither. We have Roku.

• laurag8707
    October 10, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I used to have satellite but between me being in school and working so much and never really having time to plop myself down in front of a tv I gave it up! Now I watch all my shows online and better yet I am only paying for the internet subscription there is a site I use that has every show nearly I mean it has old 90s shows on there even so it works out great!!

• isaiahsmomma86
    October 11, 2012 at 8:01 AM

We have cable. We also have Netflix and we rent movies from redbox all the time. And lucky you, you can watch tv in your bedroom?! I get followed in there and am forced to watch max and ruby. lol If it werent for dvr i'd never get to watch my shows (which i have to wait to watch when he's asleep lol). 

• sbreece
    by sbreece
    October 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    This. My husband handmade a kick ass copper antenna that picks up like 6 channels! We get ABC and all the good shows that are on now so ..im happy with that! Haha
    we have had an antenna since January. We're used to it now.

Quoting oboe_chik:

neither...we have an antenna and get the major stations. we rent dvds at the library if there is a movie we want to watch...other than that we try to not watch too much tv

• inspain
    by inspain
    October 11, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Today we still have expanded package, HD.  By this weekend it'll be Netflix, Hulu and basic.

• TableforSeven
    October 11, 2012 at 8:47 AM
    We just got cable installed today....I have no clue what package we got with it.