The CafeMom Newcomers Club

bressmommy2012
I freaking hate security guards that think they are the cops or something
October 9, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I live in Saginaw, Michigan and they got their busses that come downtown and they are all suppose to come at the same time and depart at the same time so I got off the bus and the bus I needed wasn't there yet, so I went across the street to smoke a cigarette and the security guard told me I can't smoke on public property. I was like whatever I'm not bugging no one with my smoke and I wasn't but yet he wanted to stand there and keep arguing with me. I had my 6 month old daughter with me and wanted to smoke a cigarette and this ninja cop kept harrassing me. I wasn't even on the property that the transfer plaza for the busses is at and that is where he's suppose to be a security guard, I told him to leave me alone and to go do his job. So the bus finally came and I got on it and was gone but did I really need to be harrassed by a ninja cop?

Replies

• isaiahbellamom
    October 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM
    So you smoke around your 6 month.old child. Nobody wants to Smell your smoke.
  • fullxbusymom
    October 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM
    If you were somewhere you shouldn't have been smoking than yes and this is coming from a smoker.
  • Rockabye
    October 9, 2012 at 7:15 PM
    Ummm..... he actually crossed the street to harrass you?
  • bressmommy2012
    October 9, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Um no there is no rule against smoking where I was smoking at and as far as smoking around my daughter it's not like I blow the smoke in her face or something, get off my case.

• fullxbusymom
    Her smoking and having a baby isn't the issue, I am a smoker and have a 7mo old too. Actually I have 4 kids, don't smoke in my home but if we are outside in the yard yes I will smoke. Will I smoke in or around anyone in public Nope and only smoke in designated areas.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

• bressmommy2012

Ya and they tell you that is where you have to go if you want to smoke so I did and I wasn't bothering anyone, this guy just don't like me I guess wtf? I never did a damn thing to him.

Quoting Rockabye:

Ummm..... he actually crossed the street to harrass you?

• bressmommy2012
    October 9, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Me too and I was smoking in a designated area.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Her smoking and having a baby isn't the issue, I am a smoker and have a 7mo old too. Actually I have 4 kids, don't smoke in my home but if we are outside in the yard yes I will smoke. Will I smoke in or around anyone in public Nope and only smoke in designated areas.

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

• isaiahbellamom
    October 9, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    How was it designiated yet he told you, you couldn't smoke in that area. And unless you were atleast 10 feet away from your baby she did get some of that lovely 2 nd hand smoke.
  • fullxbusymom
    October 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    The baby part here ISN'T the issue so drop it already!!

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

How was it designiated yet he told you, you couldn't smoke in that area. And unless you were atleast 10 feet away from your baby she did get some of that lovely 2 nd hand smoke.
  • isaiahbellamom
    October 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    Oh I'm sorry filling a kids lungs with aresenic and poision isn't the issue. Oh yeah the security cop who made her mad is. Priorities lmao

Quoting fullxbusymom:

The baby part here ISN'T the issue so drop it already!!

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts