Ashley_Carlson
WTF am I doing to myself?
October 9, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Rereading my last few posts, I realized how hateful and bitter I've become. That's not me at all. I'm slowly turning into my mom and I CAN'T let that happen! I refuse to be like her! 

I can't keep thinking of myself as a failure. I've survived far too much to give up now. I have so many problems that it seemed impossible to overcome them. I just need to start with the small stuff and work my way up. 

Allow me to sincerely apologize to anyone I've hurt. I'll try to be better...no wait...not try...I WILL be better. 

Replies

• grey7399
    October 9, 2012 at 3:44 AM

its a tender path hun, you'll get there.  

{{{hugs}}}

• Ashley_Carlson
    October 9, 2012 at 3:47 AM

((HUGS)) Thanks. 

Quoting grey7399:

its a tender path hun, you'll get there.  

{{{hugs}}}

• Mrs.Velasquez
    October 9, 2012 at 3:58 AM
    Realizing that will help you become a better person.

To move on, you need to forgive those that have hurt you. You can do it! I know you have been through a lot, but stay strong! Hugs.
  • mommy_jessika
    October 9, 2012 at 3:59 AM
    you will be ok stay strong for your babygirl mama .
  • AF2011
    by AF2011
    October 9, 2012 at 4:00 AM
    At least you realized your problems before it got out of hand so you can fix it. I've only seen a couple post from you and you didn't seem mean or bitchy to me.
  • odessie
    by odessie
    October 9, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Easy to jump on that bandwagon when you read some of the replies on this site, even some of the blogs. At least you know better and try to grow and correct yourself. That's all any of can do and just not let negativity get to us. I am a huge believer in the power of positive thinking, not to the point of weird just know I was in a funk yesterday and I put on some of my favorite cd's and immediately was in a better and more uplifted mood. 

Good for you and we all have those days! 

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    October 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM
    Take one day at a time, you can do it!
  • black.eyeliner
    October 9, 2012 at 6:47 AM
    You are in a rough place and that affects people. But you caught it and can fix it now.