mrsledford09
Sick for 2 days
October 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM
My house is a mess and I feel so weak :(

Can someone give me some advice on how I can get some energy up to clean my house, please.

Replies

• grey7399
    October 8, 2012 at 1:15 PM

If you're sick, rest.  Tell the others in your house they need to step up.

• mrsledford09
    October 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    Dh is out of town :( so its just me and the kids. Im trying to get up some energy to make supper for them tonight.

Quoting grey7399:

• grey7399
    October 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM

how old are the kids?  do you have a relative or neighbor who can run an errand?

Quoting mrsledford09:

Dh is out of town :( so its just me and the kids. Im trying to get up some energy to make supper for them tonight.

Quoting grey7399:

• mrsledford09
    October 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    Theyre 4 and 5. My mil told me if i needed anything she would do anything :). My puppy is keeping me company right now while i lay on the couch. I have to pick up dd from prek at 145

Quoting grey7399:

how old are the kids?  do you have a relative or neighbor who can run an errand?

Quoting mrsledford09:

Quoting grey7399:

• dandylynes
    October 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM

A day or so of cereal for dinner will not kill them (or something else really easy to make).  Get rest and take your MIL up on help.

• ameraznkimko
    October 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I agree with the other moms...  You really should rest as much as possible. I can recommend something that I take when I need energy but you can only get it through a special site. Its called NingXia Red..its a drink made with wolberry and essential oils. Its high in antioxidents  and gives me that extra energy..I have my son take it too when he starts to get sick. I can send you more info if you need. Hope you feel better!

• mrsledford09
    October 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    I would like some more info on it please! Thank u!

Quoting ameraznkimko:

I agree with the other moms...  You really should rest as much as possible. I can recommend something that I take when I need energy but you can only get it through a special site. Its called NingXia Red..its a drink made with wolberry and essential oils. Its high in antioxidents  and gives me that extra energy..I have my son take it too when he starts to get sick. I can send you more info if you need. Hope you feel better!

• sugareemommee
    October 9, 2012 at 6:54 PM

no I will not.  if you don't feel well, don't do it!  no big deal!

• mrsledford09
    October 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    I did :) She was happy to help, too!

Quoting dandylynes:

A day or so of cereal for dinner will not kill them (or something else really easy to make).  Get rest and take your MIL up on help.

• mrsledford09
    October 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    I felt a little better and picked up around the house today and washed a load of clothes, vaccuumed, swept...now im pooped. I wanna sleep

Quoting sugareemommee:

no I will not.  if you don't feel well, don't do it!  no big deal!