LABELmeCUTE
Just finished their hair!*pics*
October 6, 2012 at 10:22 PM

* claps hands * lol I just finished my 2 neice's hair, they're going to their high school homecoming dance tonight, the one right got her hair washed,blow dried and straightened,
& the one on the left got her hair washed,blow dried,then I a sewed a weave in,dyed her hair and curled it,
I know those curls won't be there by the end of the night I just hope they still look cute when she takes her pictures what do you guys think ?
I'm soo pleased with my work lol,I didn't think the blond hair would look right on my neice at first,but it looks gorgeous,in glad she chose that color

BTW I picked those dresses out Tooo lol,I'm such a fashionista!!!(:

Replies

• WendyJR
    by WendyJR
    October 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    They look beautiful! Great job!
  • LABELmeCUTE
    October 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Thank you (:

Quoting WendyJR:

They look beautiful! Great job!

• waffa
    by waffa
    October 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

wait wut? those are your family pix? thought they were of that band you keep posting about...

super cute either way, but are you pushing a band never heard of (omg girlz you mentioned in several posts tonight)?

Quoting LABELmeCUTE:

* claps hands * lol I just finished my 2 neice's hair, they're going to their high school homecoming dance tonight, the one right got her hair washed,blow dried and straightened,
    & the one on the left got her hair washed,blow dried,then I a sewed a weave in,dyed her hair and curled it,
    I know those curls won't be there by the end of the night I just hope they still look cute when she takes her pictures what do you guys think ?
    I'm soo pleased with my work lol,I didn't think the blond hair would look right on my neice at first,but it looks gorgeous,in glad she chose that color

BTW I picked those dresses out Tooo lol,I'm such a fashionista!!!(:

• nicmain
    by nicmain
    October 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    Wow! They look amazing!
  • osubucksbaby
    October 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    Gorgeous!!
  • Mamasgirl524
    October 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    Thought they were celebrities lol. Beautiful.
  • lorililly

way to go. they look awesome

• macysmom
    I thought they were celebrities!! Beautiful!
  • mommyof11050307
    October 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM

They look good. Our home coming is in two weeks. I'm so not looking forward when my daughter is old enough to go lol.

• beeonit
    by beeonit
    October 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    They look absolutely stunning, you did an amazing job! Gorgeous girls