kagegirl
I hate cradle of filth!!!!
October 6, 2012 at 4:02 AM
and Fucking dark fortress and dark funeral, pantera, behemoth and all of that other crap.
Df has been on a black metal kick for Weeks and I have to hear that shit everywhere. In the car, in or room at night, the house during the day. Argh!!! We almost got in a fight tonight because he insists on playing this shit while we sleep. I am preggo, and I don't want to hear that crap. I want to sleep, agile. I have tried to make him wear earphones, to no avail. He hates AC/DC. Do I play that? No! And I love them. But put of respect for him, I don't play it. I never get to listen to my music. I am sorry, I like music it takes talent to produce,.nota bunch of blind monkeys Fucking coconuts behind instruments. He knows I can't stand this shit. That is NOT music! That's it, I am sleeping on the couch!

Replies

• Mommy2b2324
    October 6, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    Ewwwwwww!

Quoting kagegirl:

Well, when you know your wife Hayes it,.doesn't that signal don't play it? And I will take a Joe Perry over a Dani filth any day.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Lol I understand him! I will admit there are some lyrics I.cheat on and read but those are few and far between. and yes, unless you have been up all nite, 3am is too early for metal. I want a dani filth for Xmas. yummy!

Quoting kagegirl:

Oh, I know Dani filth is talented. And I have mad respect for him. But what is the point if writing these profound songs if no one can understand a Fucking word? And sure as hell not at 3 in e Fucking morning!

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Blasphemy!!!! Cradle is my FAVORITE band.ever! Followed by type o negative. And it DOES take talent, a lot of dani filths vocals are natural, not machine created. make your hubby either wear headphones or refuse to.let him listen to it when you're around!

• kagegirl
    October 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    Alright,.fine,.alexii from children of bodom. You caught me.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Ewwwwwww!

Quoting kagegirl:

Well, when you know your wife Hayes it,.doesn't that signal don't play it? And I will take a Joe Perry over a Dani filth any day.

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Lol I understand him! I will admit there are some lyrics I.cheat on and read but those are few and far between. and yes, unless you have been up all nite, 3am is too early for metal. I want a dani filth for Xmas. yummy!

Quoting kagegirl:

Oh, I know Dani filth is talented. And I have mad respect for him. But what is the point if writing these profound songs if no one can understand a Fucking word? And sure as hell not at 3 in e Fucking morning!

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Blasphemy!!!! Cradle is my FAVORITE band.ever! Followed by type o negative. And it DOES take talent, a lot of dani filths vocals are natural, not machine created. make your hubby either wear headphones or refuse to.let him listen to it when you're around!

• Mommy2b2324
    October 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    I don't know him have a pic? I would take dani, Peter Steele(rip) and Ivan Moody of five finger death punch

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Ewwwwwww!

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

• SareyF
    by SareyF
    October 6, 2012 at 12:24 PM
    I like metal. :) But I like a lot of other music too. My husband and I play whatever we want and have respect for the other to survive through a song we may not like without bitching for the other's benefit. There is a line though, and we both know what are appropriate and inappropriate times.
  • kagegirl
    October 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    Alas, I am mobile. Google

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

I don't know him have a pic? I would take dani, Peter Steele(rip) and Ivan Moody of five finger death punch

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Ewwwwwww!

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

• boredSAHM
    October 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

lol@ fucking coconuts behind instruments