The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Alison_C
Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!
October 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM

This is the most terfying thing I have ever woken up to on my kitchen floor. Thank the gods for my kitty's killer instincts. If I had seen this thing moving, I probably would have run out of here in my jammies and never come back. It's freaking bigger than a quarter! Wtf, I didn't even know they grew that big here.

Replies

• lovelove211
    October 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    Creepy
  • kattu
    by kattu
    October 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Way to go kitty!
  • Alison_C
    October 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    If it had moved, they would have found me hiding in my bed screaming my head off...if they could get past the barricade I would build against my bedroom door.

Quoting cyork2:

Oh my. That would turn me into a screaming child if I saw this in the morning. I hate spiders. Yuck :X
  • bebe_ju-rah
    October 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! WTF is that??
  • cyork2
    by cyork2
    October 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM
    LOL this sounds about right!

Quoting Alison_C:

If it had moved, they would have found me hiding in my bed screaming my head off...if they could get past the barricade I would build against my bedroom door.

Quoting cyork2:

Oh my. That would turn me into a screaming child if I saw this in the morning. I hate spiders. Yuck :X

• Alison_C
    I'm fine with crickets as long as I don't have to touch them. I killed a baby spider last night, so maybe this was its momma coming to get me.

Quoting lovinmama411:

lol. I am terrified of crickets and pretty much any insect but I can handle spiders for some reason. IDK about one that big and fluffy looking though :/

• PixieKiss403
    Thank goodness for the kitty!!!!!
  • DylansMommyXo
    October 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM
    I hate spiders!! They give me the willies!! :'(
  • bec94
    by bec94
    October 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM
    Eek! That's pretty big! Maybe get your house sprayed in case there are any others lurking about.
  • Alison_C
    October 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    Yup! He got an extra big breakfast and lots of love this morning.

Quoting kattu:

Way to go kitty!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts