The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Alison_C
Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!
October 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM

This is the most terfying thing I have ever woken up to on my kitchen floor. Thank the gods for my kitty's killer instincts. If I had seen this thing moving, I probably would have run out of here in my jammies and never come back. It's freaking bigger than a quarter! Wtf, I didn't even know they grew that big here.

Replies

• lovelove211
    October 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    Creepy
  • kattu
    by kattu
    October 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Way to go kitty!
  • Alison_C
    October 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    If it had moved, they would have found me hiding in my bed screaming my head off...if they could get past the barricade I would build against my bedroom door.

Quoting cyork2:

Oh my. That would turn me into a screaming child if I saw this in the morning. I hate spiders. Yuck :X
  • bebe_ju-rah
    October 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! WTF is that??
  • cyork2
    by cyork2
    October 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM
    LOL this sounds about right!

Quoting Alison_C:

If it had moved, they would have found me hiding in my bed screaming my head off...if they could get past the barricade I would build against my bedroom door.

Quoting cyork2:

Oh my. That would turn me into a screaming child if I saw this in the morning. I hate spiders. Yuck :X

• Alison_C
    I'm fine with crickets as long as I don't have to touch them. I killed a baby spider last night, so maybe this was its momma coming to get me.

Quoting lovinmama411:

lol. I am terrified of crickets and pretty much any insect but I can handle spiders for some reason. IDK about one that big and fluffy looking though :/

• PixieKiss403
    Thank goodness for the kitty!!!!!
  • DylansMommyXo
    October 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM
    I hate spiders!! They give me the willies!! :'(
  • bec94
    by bec94
    October 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM
    Eek! That's pretty big! Maybe get your house sprayed in case there are any others lurking about.
  • Alison_C
    October 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    Yup! He got an extra big breakfast and lots of love this morning.

Quoting kattu:

Way to go kitty!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN