The CafeMom Newcomers Club

alexvitte
whats your hobby?
October 3, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I like to make jewelry, and I'm thinking about making friendship bracelets and selling them.

Forgot to add photography, and reading! ;)

Replies

• TigressLily
    October 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I love to crochet! I just recently finished a large afhgan that fits a twin size bed perfectly, sold it for $175. I also love to write.

• boldrumble
    October 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    Scrapbooking. Plus I am learning to sew. Really crafts of most kinds. I can also decorate cakes.
  • boldrumble
    October 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    Ok....i would like to add gaming to my hobby list....but if it is one...then i should also add watching tv!

Quoting NikLvsNick:

Reading, writing, latchhook, sewing (plastic canvas), crafting, Drawing (I have a drawing tablet for my PC. Absolutely LOVE it!), and gaming. ^_^ The 360 is my friend.

• Poohy1975
    October 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Cross stitching, scrap booking, crocheting,and photography.

• Sexyfox09
    October 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    Reading sewing
  • D.Tetz
    by D.Tetz
    October 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Its warmers you melt wax in! It smells soooo good! www.dtetz.scentsy.us Lol I am addicted to the stuff :s

Quoting alexvitte:

What's scentsy?

Quoting D.Tetz:

I think that's a great idea :) I would love to get into something I could do myself and make a profit. I like taking photos but just as a hobby, I'm not trying to get into it past that Lol. And I sell Scentsy, I don't overly get into it because I work full time but I do enjoy it. Aside from that I really have no hobbies... I surf the Internet 

• _WC_Mama
    October 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Photography

• bakerytreatz16
    October 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM
    Writing. Baking. And digital art.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to