The CafeMom Newcomers Club

a06z08mama
have you? could you? would you?
October 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Ever date or be with someone just because of their money and their name?

Replies

• JulyBabies
    October 3, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    No, no & no
  • shadow_lark
    October 3, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    No
  • CreziaMommyTo2
    October 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM

yes, i have

• A.J.s_mommy
    October 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    No I haven't.
  • baby7810

no

• SarahLizyB
    Never ever
  • MIA0223
    by MIA0223
    October 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    I don't date, but I would marry partly for those reasons!
  • a06z08mama
    October 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    Did he buy you lots of things? Was it the sole reason why you were together?

I am not trying to bash. Just want to know why some women do it. There's a girl I know that has bounced from guys that all have money. One was self rich. He earned his money. Others are because of parents or family. She just got with a guy. And two month later is pregnant. I just think she did it for the money. To make her mommy happy. (Who is very money hungry herself )

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

yes, i have

• CreziaMommyTo2
    October 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Lets put it this way... i only dated guys with money, who had powerful ties, but that's all, i knew i would never marry one of them... i was young, i had fun.  

i have plenty of stories.... ones you really only think that can happen in the movies.. lol

i wound up meeting a respectable man, who is far from rich, and i wound up marrying him...  we arent poor but we arent rich by anymeans.  

Quoting a06z08mama:

Did he buy you lots of things? Was it the sole reason why you were together?

I am not trying to bash. Just want to know why some women do it. There's a girl I know that has bounced from guys that all have money. One was self rich. He earned his money. Others are because of parents or family. She just got with a guy. And two month later is pregnant. I just think she did it for the money. To make her mommy happy. (Who is very money hungry herself )

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

yes, i have

• shoot4thestars
    October 3, 2012 at 9:20 PM

No.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!