The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
LuvMyBoy08
Do you use.....
September 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Essential oils? If so, what have been your experiences with them?

Replies

• Rachyoungmomof1
    September 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    They work pretty well. Tea tree oil works very well for zits because it dries them up.
  • LntLckrsCmQut
    September 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I use them to clean, to make perfume, in my home made lotion and in our humidifier.

• LuvMyBoy08
    September 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
    Can I ask which company you get yours from? I'm trying to get info on some of the best compaines but there's so much info

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

They work pretty well. Tea tree oil works very well for zits because it dries them up.

• Rachyoungmomof1
    September 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
    Melaleuca

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Can I ask which company you get yours from? I'm trying to get info on some of the best compaines but there's so much info

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

• LuvMyBoy08
    September 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    I've heard of them but didn't realize they had oils

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

Melaleuca

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

• Rachyoungmomof1
    September 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Never mind. My mom gets all of the natural stuff and gives it to me. She uses Melaleuca for everything else. She gets the oils from the health food stores.

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

Melaleuca

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

• LuvMyBoy08
    September 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Oh ok, thanks!

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

Never mind. My mom gets all of the natural stuff and gives it to me. She uses Melaleuca for everything else. She gets the oils from the health food stores.

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

Melaleuca

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Quoting Rachyoungmomof1:

• pampire
    by pampire
    September 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I've used lavender and peppermint oil for headaches and nausea.  Worked well.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts