Ideal_Lady
My SO is an a** update***Happy mothers day! yeah ok...
May 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM

My SO and DS been talking about having a cookout all week for Mother's day. Well, I had to work this weekend but I took Sunday off. When I got home from work, I couldn't believe my eyes...my house was full of half tipsy and half drunk guest. SO took it upon himself, to have the BBQ today instead of tomorrow because the news said it's supposed to rain...now I would've been fine with that, if SO would've called me and maybe I could have left early but noooo. When I got there half of the guest didn't notice I walked in and after being there a min or so, SO and a few people yelled, "Happy Mother's day!" I wanted to choke him! What the fuck made him think, that I would be ok, with him spending my special day with everyone except for me? To make things worst, most of the food was gone and SO saved a plate for me in the fridge! He claims he didn't wanna call me because he wanted it to be a surprise. SO and all the guest can go fuck them selves for all I care. My kids spent our special moment, with everyone else mother but their own.

*update* SO woke up with a hangover and DS gave me a home made card...I've kept my cool so far but payback's a mother fucker! I can't wait till father's day :)

Replies

• heidim229
    May 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM

i would be pissed as wellyou should take off for fathers day and do something for yourself

• lucky2Beeme
    May 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM

don't be mad at the guests . They are innocent victims of stupid SO.

• JulyBabies
    May 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Yeah, that was a stupid thing to do. But, there is still tomorrow!

• evanne337

awwwwwwww hugs

• Ideal_Lady

trust me, I got something for him...payback's a bitch!

Quoting heidim229:

i would be pissed as wellyou should take off for fathers day and do something for yourself

• xo.MommyW.xo
    May 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    Wow what an asshole
  • Ideal_Lady

You would think some of the "moms" there, would've had enough sense to talk him out of it.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

don't be mad at the guests . They are innocent victims of stupid SO.

• HouseMa
    by HouseMa

That's fucked up.

I'm sorry he's an asshole.  That would be grounds for packing up his shit and telling him to get lost for a few days.

• MommyFlood
    May 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    I'm sorry! That's a really crappy thing to do :(
  • mommyslate
    May 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    That's classy.