The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
1LovelyAngel
Scented Wax Cubes- like Scentsy
April 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Have you tried other wax cubes like Scentsationals (i think that's the name) and Better Homes and Garden cubes or do you just buy Scentsy's Cubes. What's your favorite scent? Did you find anything different in the cubes or scents? I like my Scentsy , Better Homes & Garden, and Scensational Scents, they all have nice scents that i like.

Replies

• sandra_t00
    April 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    are those the ones front Walmart? I buy the rose scented one. Also something called spa garden?
  • blsdbyangel07
    April 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I like the ones that smells like oatmeal cookies & cupcakes.

• hisgirl616
    April 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    I have the Better Homes & Garden. I like them a lot. They are less expensive than Scentsy & more convenient for me to buy.
  • mom2swtboys
    April 24, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    I have a few better homes & garden and just bought a Scentsationals the strawberry swirl, that smells soo good! But they dont melt as good as the actual scensty ones.
  • SuperPickle
    April 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I pour my leftover candle wax(when the wick it getting too short) into ice cube trays then put them in warmers.. 

• workoutmom2b1g
    April 24, 2012 at 11:17 PM

SUPER IDEA!!!

Quoting SuperPickle:

I pour my leftover candle wax(when the wick it getting too short) into ice cube trays then put them in warmers.. 

• ..guesswho..
    April 24, 2012 at 11:17 PM
    Yep. They always worked fine for me.
  • mom2swtboys
    April 24, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    Cool idea!!

Quoting workoutmom2b1g:

SUPER IDEA!!!

Quoting SuperPickle:

• 1LovelyAngel
    April 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Quoting sandra_t00:

are those the ones front Walmart? I buy the rose scented one. Also something called spa garden?

Yes, I buy all of those brands , but lately i've been into the Walmart Scents, they smell good

• 1LovelyAngel
    April 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I like the ones that smells like oatmeal cookies & cupcakes.

Which brand

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts