gypsy_rose
adults having sex with children. your thoughts?
April 24, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I have seen on here 19+ year old adults should not be charged for sleeping with 14+ children. When do you think a child is actualy ABLE to make the choice to sleep with someone?

I have seen on here 19+ year old adults should not be charged for sleeping with 14+ children. When do you think a child is actualy ABLE to make the choice to sleep with someone WITHOUT GETTING THE adult in truble?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 35% - 18
  2. 17% - 17
  3. 26% - 16
  4. 6% - 15
  5. 4% - 14
  6. 1% - 13
  7. 0% - 12
  8. 0% - 11
  9. 0% - 10
  10. 0% - 9
  11. 0% - 8
  12. 0% - 7
  13. 0% - below 7
  14. 0% - as soon as they hit puberty
  15. 1% - as soon as they understand the side effects of sex
  16. 0% - as soon as they hit puberty and understand the side effects of sex
  17. 0% - as soon as they think they can care for a baby
  18. 6% - other

Replies

• gypsy_rose
    April 24, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I saw 18+ IF they want to be with a person more than 2 years older. 16 for someone close in age.

• gypsy_rose
    April 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM

for the one that says as soon as they hit puberty. what if your child was 9 or 10 when they hit puberty and slept with someone who was 40? would you not want that person in trouble.

• lucky2Beeme
    April 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM

16/17 or older. I don't think any   ADULT should be having sex with a CHILD esp younger than 16 or 17. Gosh there are so many variables to this answer. Two 17 yrs olds dating yes they can. Not best scenario but understandable. 20 plus adult 16 yr old or younger  NO.

• lucky2Beeme
    April 24, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting gypsy_rose:

for the one that says as soon as they hit puberty. what if your child was 9 or 10 when they hit puberty and slept with someone who was 40? would you not want that person in trouble.

just vomited in my mouth.That is GROSS !

• gypsy_rose
    April 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM

this is based on the child choosing to sleep with an adult and the adult not geting into trouble.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

16/17 or older. I don't think any   ADULT should be having sex with a CHILD esp younger than 16 or 17. Gosh there are so many variables to this answer. Two 17 yrs olds dating yes they can. Not best scenario but understandable. 20 plus adult 16 yr old or younger  NO.

• gypsy_rose
    April 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I agree. Just trying to understand the veiw of the puberty factor. I was 9 when I started my period. I would KILL someone if they touched my little girl that young. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

• gypsy_rose
    April 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM

BUMP!

• lucky2Beeme
    April 24, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Quoting gypsy_rose:

I agree. Just trying to understand the veiw of the puberty factor. I was 9 when I started my period. I would KILL someone if they touched my little girl that young. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Anyone that could look at a child under 16 sexually is one sick prick.

• starreyedcutie
    April 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    18+... at 16 or 17 or younger you don't even know who you are...
  • gypsy_rose
    April 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Yep! I was VERY surprised to see someone put up 14 and another said as soon as they hit puberty. There was a little girl who got pregnant at 5 years old. She STARTED her period at 6 months old. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Anyone that could look at a child under 16 sexually is one sick prick.