The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
nume123
OMG I had the most craziest dream! (kind of long)
by nume123
February 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM
The US launched a chemical rocket against China. The rocket malfunctioned and crashed back to the launching site, I was some type of military personnel and we saw this rocket coming back down so we ran and dived into the water as it hit the ground. So we (some other soldiers ) reemerged and on a base. All of a sudden ppl started coming to the base for assistance. So one the officers had a pair of binoculars and told me to take a look, it detects changes in DNA. You could see that if somebody was affected it would beep and the person would be lit up orange. Non affected ppl would be blue with no beep. So these affected ppl started turning into zombie/crazies, men women and children.
They started doing all types of gory stuff to themselves and surviving! I woke up Shorty after realizing I was dreaming. I got the hell out of there!
This dream was funny scary crazy sad and action packed.
I think something like this could happen, I hope not though. The movie 28 days later....
But it was just a dream right ? Lol
Had to share it was to realistic.

Replies

• bamababe1975
    February 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

LOL! What did you eat for dinner or watch before you fell asleep? That's the kind of thing I try to figure out whenever I have a really far out dream like that.

• nume123
    by nume123
    February 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    shrimp scampi!
    Maybe it's my meds lol

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts