The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
AquarianPath
Yuck! Found A BUG in my baby's formula!!!!
February 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Pic

Ewww called gerber. They're going to send me coupons for two free cans of formula. This bug was in a brand new can of formula. Nasty.
Oh well. She'll get extra protein and crunch. Yum. Lol
;)

Edit.
I had breast cancer and lost my breasts. Don't see why I need to put that as this isn't about breast feeding.
On my way to johns Hopkins. My responses will be few and far between.

Edit2 - changed title so people don't think I found a penny in the formula.  

Replies

• GomezMami2908
    February 6, 2012 at 7:48 AM

It's not...but it will be turned into one. 

You already know how it is around here lol

Quoting AquarianPath:

Yikes. Didn't think this was a ff vs bf issue. Lol

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Uh oh. 

This will be a shit-storm between FF moms and BF moms.

Good luck! 

• AquarianPath
    February 6, 2012 at 7:49 AM
    Sigh. True. ;)

Quoting GomezMami2908:

It's not...but it will be turned into one. 

You already know how it is around here lol

Quoting AquarianPath:

Yikes. Didn't think this was a ff vs bf issue. Lol

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Uh oh. 

This will be a shit-storm between FF moms and BF moms.

Good luck! 

• Aslen
    by Aslen

bite me. Can't change facts. And the OP is one of those 1-5% that can't BF due to mastectomies. I already TOLD her I wasn't hating, but it does NOT change the fact that, like seraphimsong, the risk of contamination is one reason why i BF. Go f yourself if you don't like it

Quoting brittney28:

Stfu

Quoting Aslen:

Doesn't change anything. And truly, only 1-5% of the etinre world's population truly can't BF. Thye rest either get horrible advice or info, or they just don't

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting seraphimsong:

Sick! That's exactly why I bf!! If I found that I could never being myself to give my child formula again!

I am sure you realize it but just going to say ...not everyone can breastfeed or sometimes it doesn't work out for others.

• 3pippings

Right, ladies! Whoever is going to reply 'That's why I exclusively breastfeed my baby' for this post is kindly asked to push backspace on your keyboard.

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    February 6, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    Gross! Good thing you found it.
  • OceanGoddess
    February 6, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    I can't bf I have pcos and my body doesn't produce mIlk. It's actually pretty coming for women with pcos to either make a ton or none at all.

Quoting Aslen:

Doesn't change anything. And truly, only 1-5% of the etinre world's population truly can't BF. Thye rest either get horrible advice or info, or they just don't

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting seraphimsong:

Sick! That's exactly why I bf!! If I found that I could never being myself to give my child formula again!

I am sure you realize it but just going to say ...not everyone can breastfeed or sometimes it doesn't work out for others.

• blsdbyangel07
    February 6, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Eww

• LysNVantesMom
    February 6, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Yeah, um, wouldn't find that in breast milk...So gross, why I call it "crap in a can"  How do you know what goes on in those factories? Not bashing, just bashing factories, they obviously aren't super clean like they should be...

• swesolek6
    February 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM
    Eww! that kinda looks like a tick...
  • AquarianPath
    February 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM
    I guess it's the fact that it kinda rubs the fact that I can't bf in my face and I have no choice. I know it's not your intention, but I don't get the "this is why I exclusively bf". I get it. Formula sucks and bugs can be found.

Quoting Aslen:

bite me. Can't change facts. And the OP is one of those 1-5% that can't BF due to mastectomies. I already TOLD her I wasn't hating, but it does NOT change the fact that, like seraphimsong, the risk of contamination is one reason why i BF. Go f yourself if you don't like it

Quoting brittney28:

Stfu

Quoting Aslen:

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting seraphimsong:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN