The CafeMom Newcomers Club

TrouserMouse
I get to go chop up a turd now....
September 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM

It is so gross...lmao. Someone that lives in my home is on a lot of medications and they have severe constipation issues.  Pooping for them is like giving birth.  I have to keep one of those large paint sticks by the toilet to chop the poop up before it gets flushed or it will clog the line to tight that we have to call a plumber every time. 

Isn't life grand?

Replies

• egyptian_mommy
    September 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    Well...good luck with that.
  • 1busymomma03

That sucks that you have to do that, but I would say it sucks worse for the person that has to push that kind of a turd out. =(  I feel bad for people that have constipation issues. I know from personal experience how terrible it is!

• -42-
    by -42-

I'm sorry I giggled.

I really am.

:)

• SingleMomzRock
    September 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM
    I had to open this, just on general principle. Lol
  • TrouserMouse
    September 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM

I don't even know how it comes out.  The person is like 5'6" and weighs 105 lbs.  Teeny little thing...ouch!

Quoting 1busymomma03:

That sucks that you have to do that, but I would say it sucks worse for the person that has to push that kind of a turd out. =(  I feel bad for people that have constipation issues. I know from personal experience how terrible it is!

• -Texas-Mommy-
    September 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM
    Think they got hemmoroids?
  • TrouserMouse
    September 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I don't think so, but I am not going in to get that many details.

Quoting -Texas-Mommy-:

Think they got hemmoroids?

• chalisa0
    Kim
    September 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Have they tried a stool softener?  Poor thing.

• .SweetEmotion.
    September 10, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Been there done that. It hurts when you shit that big.

• 1busymomma03
    September 10, 2011 at 9:08 PM

=(  Is there any medication that can be given to help with the constipation issues? Miralax? Or other laxative? My youngest DD had constipation issues and she had to be on miralax and a senna laxative daily to help her...

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I don't even know how it comes out.  The person is like 5'6" and weighs 105 lbs.  Teeny little thing...ouch!

Quoting 1busymomma03:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts