The CafeMom Newcomers Club

amy1will
look at the cool pic of the storm we had lastnight
August 10, 2011 at 2:16 PM

This was taken by someone at the bands on the beach lastnight. We had a bad storm lastnight. This is in pensacola Florida.

Replies

• Kellileanne
    August 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Someone posted this same pic on facebook but said it was from the hurricane coming in at virginia beach!  Crazy pic though.

• pasteeater
    August 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM
    How can that be? This was posted 2 WEEKS before the storm. This pic cracks me up!

Quoting sweetheart5703:

Actually that picture was posted by "Headline Truth News" and it is Irene in North Carolina by Luanne Ferragine.

• momtolittleones
    August 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM

That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• myangelnevaeh
    August 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM

beautiful!!! looks like march through october here in oklahoma! lol. storms can be scary, but they can also be flipping beautiful!

• amy1will
    August 28, 2011 at 5:53 PM
    The put was from a really bad storm we had on the 10th. I know its Pensacola beach beach of the building in the pic. It was a real bad thunderstorm we had. No hurricane. I know the pic went everywhere I saw early that someone said it was in NC from the hurricane and I told her no it wasn't and told her it was from her. I posted on the 10th so I don't see how it can be from the hurricane.
  • amy1will
    August 28, 2011 at 5:54 PM
    I'm sorry the 9th not 10th

Quoting amy1will:

The put was from a really bad storm we had on the 10th. I know its Pensacola beach beach of the building in the pic. It was a real bad thunderstorm we had. No hurricane. I know the pic went everywhere I saw early that someone said it was in NC from the hurricane and I told her no it wasn't and told her it was from her. I posted on the 10th so I don't see how it can be from the hurricane.
  • Halliesmommy215
    August 28, 2011 at 5:54 PM

wow. unbelievable.

• DYNARAH
    by DYNARAH
    August 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Wow

• mochasista
    August 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Awesome!

• tretresmom
    August 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM