The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
iluvcallalilies
What do you think of New TV Shows?
October 16, 2007 at 11:34 PM
Do you like any of the shows in the new fall line up. I watched several pilot episodes and so far, not terribly impressed yet.

Back To You - Okay, I'll give it a shot, but won't care if I miss one
Cavemen - Dull
Carpool - Dull
Women's Murder Club - Thought I'd like it... not hooked yet. Will give a shot
Samantha Who? - Giving it a shot

So, what do you think so far?

Replies

• A.J.s_mommy
    October 16, 2007 at 11:36 PM
  • vjenks84
    October 16, 2007 at 11:38 PM
    i haven't seen any of those either... but i do like "chuck."  NBC before Heroes.
  • megancalista
    October 16, 2007 at 11:40 PM
    I am alittle ashamed to admit that i love Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model. I absolutely LOVE Jon and Kate + 8! they are hilarious! it ALMOST makes me want a big family, and then my two year old screams because her 3 month old brother's foot touched hers! LoL Then i wake up!
  • Mandi1215
    October 16, 2007 at 11:41 PM
    Out of the ones you have listed I haven't watched except Samantha Who?, which I thought was ok.  I really like Christina Applegate, so I'll give it a shot.

The one I am really liking is on CBS at 8pm(central) on Fridays, Moonlight.  It's about a vampire.  It's kind of reminds me of Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but more serious.  I doubt it makes it, but I like it.

I also like Big Shots, on ABC it comes on after Grey's.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

• shesha34
    October 16, 2007 at 11:42 PM
    So far here are the ones I'm liking

Big Bang Theory
    Life
    Pushing Daisies
    Bionic Woman
    Moonlight like this one alot
    I think I'll Like Women's Murder Club eventually need more time
    Not sure on Samantha Who could be promising.
  • mindyannjohnson
    I really like Chuck and Pushing Daisies.  Private Practice & Dirty Sexy Money are alright. 
  • skinnymom3
    I haven't seen any of those new shows yet, and don't really plan to.  I do like Jon and Kate + 8, but don't get to see it much.  I've had many people tell me I look like Kate.
  • gerber123
    October 16, 2007 at 11:43 PM
    ive been watching cavemen and carpoolers, they seem funny to me, but anything will amuse me lol and samantha who im not to sure about. and i missed the women's murder club so i dunno about that one.. my main shows that i really care about are bones and house. im glued to the tv when they come on lol...
  • imy0uraddicti0n
    October 16, 2007 at 11:47 PM
    Back To You - Haven't seen it
    Cavemen - Doesn't interest me, its BLEH!
    Carpool - I like it, its funny, matter of fact i'm watching it RIGHT NOW. :D
    Women's Murder Club - Haven't seen it
    Samantha Who? - Seen it last night, but didn't pay much attention to it
    Gossip Girl & BIG BANG THEORY - I LOVE AND RECORD EACH & EVERYTIME!  Can't miss a show! :D

• Landons_Mom913
    October 16, 2007 at 11:48 PM
    well ia m a bit biased... i love everything that James Patterson puts his name on... so i have read all of the Womens Murder Club books and am already hooked on the show! but i love my old stand bys Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, and a few others

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts