The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
jerlyn13
Verizon VS Tmobile....
May 1, 2010 at 7:38 PM

We just moved to a new state and we need to get new cell phones...

Does anyone have any thoughts on Verizon VS Tmobile....

I have never been with either of them and I need some help :)

Good or Bad

Replies

• jerlyn13
    May 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM

BUMP!

• SuperPickle
    May 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM

i have never had verizon. I have been with tmobile since 2004. No real complaints, there are some dead spots but I live in a remote area.

• cowboygal
    May 1, 2010 at 7:45 PM

We have Verizon.  It is okay. It is the only phone service we can get where we live.

• boyd-family
    May 1, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Verizon has the best customer service of any cell phone company, I have used them all! They are more expensive, but well worth it IMO!!

• adrianasmommy07
    May 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I have Verizon. Two years from now when my contract is up they will be gone from my life. I have had so many issues, granted not all of them their fault but their CS sucks.

Of course I am currently waiting on my call that was scheduled last week so that I can order my new phone, to replace the 3rd broken replacement EnV touch I was sent.

• DulceBrowneyes
    May 1, 2010 at 7:50 PM

This. So far, it's the cheapest plan I've found - much cheaper than Verizon. And unless you live in the boonies like I do, you really shouldn't have a problem with your reception.

Blessed Be

Quoting SuperPickle:

i have never had verizon. I have been with tmobile since 2004. No real complaints, there are some dead spots but I live in a remote area.

• jerlyn13
    May 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

BUMP!

• ToriBabe1221
    May 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM
    I like and love tmobile.
  • luv_my_xiya
    May 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM

tmobile sucks ass...go with verizon

• Momof2MixdBoyz
    May 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I had Verizon and also had T-Mobile....

Verizon's pros - no sim card... you can upload the phone book onto the internet to save it in case the phone freaks

T-Mobiles pros - sim card, if phone freaks you have them on the card.. unless you get a google phone, you can still upload the phonebook onto the internet, but it takes a bit longer...

I honestly would go back to Verizon if I could... but T-Mobile is screwing me over a bit because I cancelled early.... (More than the $175 cancelation... like double plus a month and a half of service I didn't use)

Right now I'm using Revol... which is a no contract cell phone company.... $50 a month and I get the same things I got with T-Mobile...

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN