The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cafe Robin
Welcome - Get started here! Say hello and introduce yourself!
April 11, 2010 at 11:23 PM

welcome to cafemom    

Thank you for joining the CafeMom Newcomers Club!

The Newcomers Club is a very large and diverse group of Moms who enjoy sharing their thoughts and opinions on all sorts of subjects. 

Please feel free to join right in and make yourself at home!

Many of our members are new and many have been here since they 1st joined CafeMom. 

Once you join the Newcomers Club, you are part of the family and always welcome stay!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, please reply to this post:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or the Cafe GroupAdmin Team a message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

We're glad you're here!

coffeeRobin and your friends at CafeMom

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Fingerpaint7
    April 12, 2010 at 12:14 AM
    My names Taylor. I'm 19. We've been ttc for 9 months. DF and I have been together for two years :)
  • Radarma
    by Radarma
    April 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Excellent, fresh post here Team Cafemom.

:)

• lovinangels
    April 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Hey,, I'm Heather, I've actually been on CM for a while, but this is a nice, active group>>

looking forward to getting to know you girls!

• Guedo23
    by Guedo23
    April 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Hi, I'm Charity. . I've been with CM for a while but never really did anything. . But we've recently moved and I am looking to meet other moms and hoping to meet some in the San Antonio area.  My hubby is active duty Air Force so we move around every few years and I'm not exactly good at meeting new people.. We've got 2 kids together and he has a daughter who lives with her mom most the time.  I'm looking forward to meeting some great people on here and hope to hear from some of you soon. .

• laziblu
    by laziblu
    April 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Hi everyone! I'm very new to this, and think I need a good couple hours to set up my profile and familiarize myself with the site. LOTS to look into! I'm looking to connect with other moms and married women. I live in a rural area, have been married 10 years, have two young adult children, my son and stepdaughter (and her son) and am looking forward to some place to go and find support for life's daily challenges!

• CJR75
    by CJR75
    April 12, 2010 at 7:56 PM

My name is Carrie. I live in Beaverton, OR. I'm the mother of a 6 and 3 year old. I'm looking for a place to connect with other moms and maybe meet and let the kids play.

• sugarstar22
    April 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM

My name is Christina and I have a 16 month old son. I am married to an amazing guy. He is in the military. I would like to make friends on cafemom and just talk about anything pretty much american flag ribbon

• Ozgal
    by Ozgal
    April 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Thank you and I look forward to interacting with moms on this site.

As a single mom I know how difficult it can be at times, but it is all worth it to see your children develope into fine adults.

• Ozgal
    by Ozgal
    April 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM

If you want to read a great mothers day story, check out my website .

www.loridcartagena.com

• TexasCowgirlMom
    April 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Hi!  I'm a SAHM of 2 boys 5 & 8 and I absolutely love it!  We live on a working cattle ranch in South Texas.  I'm trying to get my jewelry business going in my spare (insert laugh here) time.  And I also help my husband with his dental lab business.  My wonderful husband and I have been married almost 10 years.  I love riding horses & mountain bikes, being involved in our church, designing jewelry and gardening.  I hope to connect and talk with other moms!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN