The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
cardington
I don't think I like children anymore or maybe it's just other people's children
January 18, 2010 at 8:55 AM

OMG! I can't handle little ones anymore. I think I just don't like little kids. My mil guilted me into keeping them overnight. I don't keep them but once in a great while. I just can't handle other's children. Mine were never this hyper. I don't know if they need rydolin or if it's just me. They scare thecrap out of our puppy. He runs around with his ears and tail down trying to get away. I put him on the porch this morning. He isn't use to being chased. He usual lays around the house. The kids get loud every now and then and I have to remind them people are sleeping in this house. My husband is on nights this week. They keep going into the frig without asking. They climb all over the furniture. It will be a looooooooooooooooooong time before she can guilt me into watching them again. I can't even handle the toys they brought scatter all over my house. I can no longer stand to watch cartoons and I don't have a dish or cable so I don't have but one cartoon channel.

Replies

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts