Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
maxswolfsuit
What's wrong with you?! LMAO
Max
January 26 at 12:44 PM

We went grocery shopping this morning as family. The boys were wilder than usual and I was in a rush to get home. 

We were in the produce section my husband leaned over and said, "What are you doing?" I asked what he meant but something distracted us he never explained. I didn't think much of it. 

We went to the check out and went home. He acted a little odd like he was annoyed at me. I asked what was up and he said we'd talk about when we got home. 

As soon as be got home he sent the kids in the other room and asked "What's wrong with you?"

Obviously I was confused. He said, "I saw you steal the garlic!" I was still totally confused because of course I didn't steal garlic, I bought some though. 

I told him that and then he got confused. He said, "I saw you put it in your pocket!"  When I was picking out a bulb of garlic I accidentally grabbed two bags instead of one and just stuck the extra in my pocket as I picked the garlic. 

He was totally freaked out that I had lost my mind and turned into a shoplifter. He didn't say anything in the store because he didn't want the kids to know. 

Now he feels really silly. But he totally thought he saw me put it in my pocket. 

Replies

• steelcrazy
    January 26 at 12:52 PM

sidesplittinglaughterPriceless!

• Andrewsmom70
    January 26 at 1:26 PM

LOL if he saw you steal something, he actually let you walk out of the store without paying for it? Lol

• Jinx-Troublex3
    January 26 at 1:46 PM

smile

That is GREAT!

• katiebug840204
    January 26 at 1:48 PM
    Lmao!
  • maxswolfsuit
    Max
    January 26 at 2:38 PM

I scolded him for "letting me" do it. He said he thought I'd lost my mind and didn't know what I'd do.   

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

LOL if he saw you steal something, he actually let you walk out of the store without paying for it? Lol

• Barabell
    January 26 at 2:38 PM

rolling on floor

• kellysp6637
    January 26 at 2:43 PM

Oh my....that is so funny! 

• mommy053008
    January 26 at 3:00 PM

that is so funny!

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    January 26 at 3:09 PM

laughing

• MamiJaAyla
    January 26 at 5:40 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

sidesplittinglaughterPriceless!

Poor baby.  THat is too funny.  What thoughts must of been going through his head.  I can just imagine.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts