Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
maxswolfsuit
Scary Movies?
Max
July 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Any recommendations for scary movies?

I don't really like slasher type movies. But I like something creepy with a good plot.

Have you seen anything that's streaming on Netflix that you would recommend? 

Replies

• sahmw2010
    July 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    I was told "mama" wa creepy and good.. I havent personally seen it. I havent seen anything good lately. All the movies hype is better than actual movie IMO
  • maxswolfsuit
    Max
    July 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Quoting sahmw2010:

I was told "mama" wa creepy and good.. I havent personally seen it. I havent seen anything good lately. All the movies hype is better than actual movie IMO

I was pretty good. Better than most. 

• Txlisa7969
    July 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I am a hardcore horror movie buff.  I saw Mama and wasn't that impressed.  I actually stopped watching it because it didn't scare me at all.  That being said it takes A LOT to scare me now.  The re-make of Evil Dead is pretty darn creepy though.  If you haven't seen The Rite yet with Anthony Hopkins that one is good too. 

• soymujer
    July 21, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I'm not into scary movies that much.  Once in a while I'll watch one and like it.

• maxswolfsuit
    Max
    July 21, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Quoting Txlisa7969:

I am a hardcore horror movie buff.  I saw Mama and wasn't that impressed.  I actually stopped watching it because it didn't scare me at all.  That being said it takes A LOT to scare me now.  The re-make of Evil Dead is pretty darn creepy though.  If you haven't seen The Rite yet with Anthony Hopkins that one is good too. 

I really didn't like The Rite.

Mama wasn't all that scary, but I liked the story. I am rarely really scared by movies. I like a good plot and some creepy stuff. 

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    July 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Orphanage, orphan, mamma, gothica, poltergist, glass house, the ring, grudge humm let me think some more. I love horror flicks my dh thinks paranormal activity but I think that's just funny.
  • maxswolfsuit
    Max
    July 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Quoting Lorena:

Orphanage, orphan, mamma, gothica, poltergist, glass house, the ring, grudge humm let me think some more. I love horror flicks my dh thinks paranormal activity but I think that's just funny.

Do you mean the Spanish movie Orphanage? I thought that was great. 

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    July 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    Yes, I find the foreign one better.

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting Lorena:

• maxswolfsuit
    Max
    July 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Is there an American version of the Orphanage?

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting Lorena:

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    July 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    No, I was speaking of foreign horror films in general.

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Is there an American version of the Orphanage?

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting Lorena:

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts