Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
??QOTD?? 7/14/13
by Cindy18
July 14, 2013 at 5:46 AM

It's Everyone Deserves A Massage Day.

Do you like gets a massage? If so, when was the last time you had one? If not, why not?

Replies

• mommaslilmen
    July 14, 2013 at 5:56 AM
    I love to get one, just never do :( last time I had one was about 3 months ago because my back was still hurting me badly from back labor when i had my daughter
  • jen113000
    July 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    I had one the day before mothers day. It was a hot stone massage. My hubs rubs my back for me a lot. I love that.
  • dolphingurl1286
    July 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Never had one. Would love to though.

• coolmommy2x
    July 14, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    When DD was born, instead of my bff getting a gift for her, she got me a massage. It was heavenly!
  • AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    July 14, 2013 at 9:55 AM
    I've never had a professional massage, but hubs gives a damn good massage, so I don't need to go to a pro. It's been awhile, though..but I haven't felt like getting one, either.
  • LadyAmaranth
    July 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I'd love one but never get them.

I think the last time my late hubby rubbed my neck was close to two years ago.

• steelcrazy
    July 14, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I love neck and shoulders massages, I hold all of my stress and tension in my neck and shoulders.  Luckily I have a friend who is a massage therapist, so I can get them for free when I need one.  The last time that I needed one was in May just prior to school letting out for the summer.  For some odd reason my stress level decreases dramatically over the summer.  lol

• Jinx-Troublex3
    July 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    My middle D's gives awesome shoulder/back and foot massages! I get about one a week. We even pay him sometimes. He is that good!

I had a professional massage ONCE...In was in so much pain the next day I could barely move. I have been too chicken to try it again.
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    July 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I've only had 1 massage, and I didn't like it. It was including in my hospital stay after giving birth to dd.

Ds1 is pretty good at rubbing sore shoulders : )

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    July 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    I've never had a professional massage

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts