Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
jen113000
Do you like your neighbors?!
June 28, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Do you get along with your neighbors?

Do you tend to keep more to yourself when it comes to neighbors?

Replies

• steelcrazy
    June 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Nope, my neighbors are absolutey INSANE!  They walk into my house without knocking.  They help themselves to anything that I have laying around without asking.  They let their kids and grandkids run all over my property and use my kids toys without permission.  They park cars in my driveway when they have a party.  I'm sure that they'd be in my pool if I didn't keep the gate to it locked. It really sucks living on family farm land.

• Mocking.Jay
    June 28, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Sharing is caring.

I don't have any problems with my neighbors. I'm the single mom and they're always giving me tools and cutting sporatic grass on my lawn for me. Hell, one of my neighbors even ran after a bunch of kids for me while I was christmas shopping. These kids would try knock and bang on my windows. The police got involved and NEVER had another issue with these kids lol!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Nope, my neighbors are absolutey INSANE!  They walk into my house without knocking.  They help themselves to anything that I have laying around without asking.  They let their kids and grandkids run all over my property and use my kids toys without permission.  They park cars in my driveway when they have a party.  I'm sure that they'd be in my pool if I didn't keep the gate to it locked. It really sucks living on family farm land.

• momofjkkc
    June 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    Lol thats how my family would be. Heck my sister lived 45minutes away and still did it.

Quoting steelcrazy:

• sahmw2010
    June 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM

i dont really know my neighbors. we wave hi if we are out at the same time, but thats it. I know if i ever had a problem and needed help, i could always go knock on thier door, but really, we all keep to ourselves

• momofjkkc
    June 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    Dh and I pretty much keep to ourselves. My boys play with the boys upstairs though.
  • crystalx88
    June 28, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I've never met any of my neighbors. lol I like it that way. 

• supermeof3
    June 28, 2013 at 1:26 PM

The neighbor on one side is absolutely awesome and feels like family, the one on the other side...not so much lol

• mommaFruFru
    June 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    No. I haven't met any if them.
  • AlohaTink
    June 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    God no. My apartment complex is ghetto. Half these people I refuse to associate with. The way they talk to their children and the way their children talk to them is horrible. If we could move we would.
  • AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    June 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    I've met two different sets of neighbors. Long story short, one set is no longer welcome on my property or near my Son, and the other set is sweet, but doesn't think before they act.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN