Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
mamavalor
Do you hold end of the year parties at your house?
June 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM

We've been to a few over the years and this year our kids want to hold one of their own.  It looks like a big ordeal, if you ask me.

Replies

• corrinacs
    June 12, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Nope.  I've never heard of it BUT this is Caden's first year in school.  So, we will see what's in store.

I know that his school is hosting a festival the day before the last day of school with tons of outdoor activities.  Does that count LOL

• natesmom1228
    June 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM

No

• Barabell
    June 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM

No, we haven't. I briefly considered having a sleep-over party for a few of his friends, but then decided against it for various reasons. 

• frndlyfn
    June 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM

We have not.  I never went to one growing up either.    If i were, I would have it like a summer barbeque with good music, nothing extravagant.

• jen113000
    June 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    Nope! Never have and never been invited to one.
  • MamaLori
    June 12, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Yep. End of the year party is almost always at our house because we have the heated pool-lol  School lets out at noon on the last day, everyone meets at my house around 1(staff and friends), brings a covered dish and stays until campfire is over at night. We always love it. The kids swim, the adults just sit and talk. Many people come and go through out the evening.

• OHgirlinCA
    June 12, 2013 at 4:49 PM

No.  I've never heard of such a thing.

• soymujer
    June 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Nope, never have.

• aetrom
    by aetrom
    June 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM
    I was tempted to do something this year but we are leaving. Maybe next year...
  • la_bella_vita
    June 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM

No but this was our first school year : ) We do have an upcoming pool party to celebrate the end of the year but it's next weekend. Not sure if that counts, haha

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts