Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
??QOTD?? 6/12/13
by Cindy18
June 12, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Do you dye your hair? What color do you dye it and is that a big difference from your natural color?

Replies

• mamadee1971
    June 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I use to back in my 30's, and I would dye it medium or light brown.

• endurablemist
    June 12, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    I never have, thinking of doing blonde highlights soon though.
  • CometGirl
    June 12, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Yes I dye my hair.  I dye it dark brown which is a bit lighter than my natural color.

• Andrewsmom70
    June 12, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    Not any more. I used to when I was younger, usually just highlights. I stopped when I was pregnant with my son, way back in 2005.

Recently I got a perm for the first time since I was in high school. It fell out within 2 weeks. My hairstylist put another one in and it's barely still in. I'm guessing this is the last time I'll have anything other than cuts done to my hair.
  • SahmTam
    by SahmTam
    June 12, 2013 at 8:13 AM

No. I used to use Sun In years ago since my hair was dirty blonde- to make it really blonde. But the second to last time I dyed it I was going from its current color (brunette) to blonde and the dye burned- I decided never again to go so drastically lighter- too harsh! A few months later I got pregnant with my daughter. When I got out of the 1st trimester I dyed it as close as I could back to my natural color and have never dyed it since. That was 10 years ago!

As more grays start to pop up I'm debating on dying it, though!

• bzzybeemomof3
    June 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM

My natural color is dirty blonde. I dye my hair black mostly, but every once in a while I dye it bright red just for a change, or I dye it blue black. I have been dyeing my hair since I was 10/11 yrs old. Hvaent seen my natural color in many many many years

• LadyAmaranth
    June 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Im naturally a light brown in color.

I treated myself to a hair change back in February/March. It's now a red-brown with light blonde highlights.

• jamianne
    June 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM

A year ago I bleached my hair and dyed it bright purple.  The purple's gone but I now have half light brown, half bleach blonde hair.  I'll never bleach it again, that's for sure!

• Strega
    by Strega
    June 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I dye it to cover my Grays. I'm a Natural Redhead. I keep to the Color so there is no difference. 

For the heck of it (and to cross it off my Bucket List), I went Blonde for about 4 months. It was drastic because I've been a Redhead since birth. It looked awesome and I got a lot of compliments. But, the upkeep is crazy hard (my Red Roots grew out about every 2 weeks!). It was fun while it lasted. A ouple of weeks ago, I went back to my Red.

• jen113000
    June 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    I haven't in awhile. But generally keep a brown color.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts