Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Amberlyn32
What time do your children
April 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM

go to bed. I know this question has probably been asked on here before.. But I'm curious. My oldest is 9 and she goes to bed at 8pm( has since she turned 8) they other two are 6 and almost 3 and they go to bed at 7pm.  Now they all have tv's and typically go right to sleep. Now if they are having issues sleeping the tv goes off... I always feel so bad because my kids go to bed but there friends are still outside playing, still knocking on my door and still calling...  but I have to admit I'm a little selfish when it comes to my quiet time...lol.. The weekends are sorta different but the latest they are up is 9... That's if they are be having... So that being said how old are your children and what time do they go to bed?

Replies

• asaffell
    April 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Between 7:30pm and 8pm. They can stay up on Friday and Saturday nights, but that's it. 

• ladysamanda
    April 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    My 6 year old goes to bed at 8 M-F and my 4 year old goes to bed at 7 pmM-F.
    On the weekends around 10pm.

They do not watch tv in their rooms. They would never sleep then lol!
  • bizkit_fanky
    April 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Dd is almost 9...During the week she goes to bed at 9....weekends its 11

• Snowpuma
    April 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    My 4 and 8 year old go to bed at 7:30 and they share a room (and even though they each have a bed they prefer to share one..lol) my 11 and 14 yo go around 9-9:30...(they also share a room...but not a bed)
    Fridays and Saturdays we have no set bedtime and they sleep on the couch often.
  • Kellileanne
    April 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM

My 5yr old goes to bed at 8:30 if she had a nap, if not she goes to bed between 7:30 & 8.

• careyphotoo
    April 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    Dd is 3 n ds is 7 both go to bed at 8pm.
  • bunnywzrd
    April 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM

My 6 and 10 year old both go to bed at 9

• MrsApple
    April 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    My 6 1/2 yr old goes to bed at 7pm on school nights.
  • Anidawehiwahya
    April 26, 2013 at 2:40 PM

My Sson is going to be 12 on June 25th. He goes to bed at mainly 9pm, sometimes earlier, but normally not later. We no longer have a TV, Xbox or PC in his bedroom. His bed is for sleeping and not playing. He goes to sleep within a few minutes. Sometimes he goes to bed sooner if he is acting up. He rarely stays up later (on a weekend) if his cousins spend the night or if we happen to be watching the end of a movie, but even then, he has been known to crawl into bed before it is over and watch the ending the next night. He is normally tired and on a very good sleep/wake schedule. He is up normally by 630am for school and on the weekends never sleeps in. 

• lacyd75
    by lacyd75
    April 26, 2013 at 2:44 PM

My 8yr old has lights out between 8 and 8:30 no ifs, ands, or buts. On the weekend it varies though. If she doesn't get enough sleep the morning can be quite crappy to say the least

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN