Elementary School Kids

tabitha26
Some kid beat my son up on the bus >( ......, [ UPDATE ]........
March 29, 2013 at 8:33 PM
The damn kid slammed his head into the school Bus window where the metal part of the window is he kept doing it to him and punching him . I went to the school made a report to them and I made a report and the police station but nobody can do anything till Monday. It pisses me off that little kids are doing shit like this my son is only7 and already dealing with bullies like wtf . My baby has a big knot on his head a bruise on his forehead . Sorry I just needed to vent :(

UPDATE: They found the kid he's in kindergarten they kicked him of the bus and he did get suspended for a week . I can not believe a kindergartner did that to my son wow . So I differently need to my son in karate class or something he needs to learn how to defend himself . I have always told him don't hit anyone you don't need to be in trouble . He listened to me so that's why that kid did this to him . Now I have to show him how to defend himself telling him not to hit was a big mistake I guess . Can you believe a kindergarten did this ? Who's shows a kid how to beat another he was punching and slamming my sons head omg. He had a huge bump on the back of his head its still there but it is going down a lot .Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Replies

• frndlyfn
    March 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Did you remember to take him to the doctor as well in case of head trauma?  Those windows are hard.  I remember accidently hitting my head on them.

• tabitha26
    March 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
    Quoting frndlyfn:

Did you remember to take him to the doctor as well in case of head trauma?  Those windows are hard.  I remember accidently hitting my head on them.

yea we just got home from there .
  • BuckeyezRule
    March 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Did you photograph the injuries for documentation? Poor kiddo. :(

• sunflower37
    March 29, 2013 at 10:53 PM

im sorrythis happen to your little guy and hope the school does something so this won't happen again.

• IslandBreeze
    March 29, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Report assault to the busing dept also. That's what I did when my daughter got smacked. THAT DAY. It was handled immediately the next morning. The girls were reseated so they didn't sit together anymore. The girl was made to apologize by the bus driver and I have not heard of any new incidents in the past few months since then.

• LostInLove2002
    March 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I was the target of bullying. I'm so sorry for you and your child. And, acts of violence off school property (the bus) can in some states be prosecuted by the county.  I'd follow through on it.

It's time the bullies knew what was coming to them!

HUGS.

• tabitha26
    March 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    Quoting BuckeyezRule:

yes I did .
  • tabitha26
    March 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    Quoting IslandBreeze:

Report assault to the busing dept also. That's what I did when my daughter got smacked. THAT DAY. It was handled immediately the next morning. The girls were reseated so they didn't sit together anymore. The girl was made to apologize by the bus driver and I have not heard of any new incidents in the past few months since then.

I didn't even think about reporting it to the bus I was so mad .
  • tabitha26
    March 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM
    Quoting LostInLove2002:

I was the target of bullying. I'm so sorry for you and your child. And, acts of violence off school property (the bus) can in some states be prosecuted by the county.  I'd follow through on it.

It's time the bullies knew what was coming to them!

HUGS.

I sure will go through with it nobody touchs my baby like that and gets away with it . I was also bullied as a kid it's not fun I'm sorry . Thank you
  • BuckeyezRule
    March 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM

So glad! I hope something is done. And your ds isn't too traumatized. :(

Quoting tabitha26:

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

yes I did .

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts