Featured Posts
rHOPEb
Getting out with a fever?
by rHOPEb
March 20, 2013 at 8:07 AM

If you have two children..............would you pack up your youngest (who has a fever virus) to take the oldest to school?  Or would you let the oldest skip for a day?  There is no bus option and the dad cannot take to school on this particular day.  

Replies

• jamianne
    March 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I've packed up my daughter when she was sick to take my son to school.  It's not fun, but sometimes it needs to be done.

• coolmommy2x
    March 20, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    I would pack up the sick kid. I don't keep my kids out of school if they're not sick.
  • jen113000
    March 20, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    I would pack up my sick kid to take my other one to school.
  • kdgord
    by kdgord
    March 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    I would pack my other child up and get the well one to school. If one is throwing up I try to find another ride for the well one first. That happened Friday with my youngest. She was throwing up so I called my dad to see if he could take a few minutes of work to help me out so I didn't end up with puke in her car seat.
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    March 20, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I've packed up 2 younger sick ones to take the oldest to school before (missed the bus).

• soymujer
    March 20, 2013 at 8:51 AM

If I didn't have a friend who could, then yes, I would.  As long as you're just going to drop the other child off, I don't think it's a big deal.

• rHOPEb
    by rHOPEb
    March 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Good idea.....not sure why this person didn't call in a reinforcement.....hhhhhmmmmm......

Quoting kdgord:

I would pack my other child up and get the well one to school. If one is throwing up I try to find another ride for the well one first. That happened Friday with my youngest. She was throwing up so I called my dad to see if he could take a few minutes of work to help me out so I didn't end up with puke in her car seat.

• smushy79
    March 20, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Yes, I would. It's just a drive in the car.

• Raeann11
    March 20, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I bundle up my sick one and take the other one to school.

• huskermom98
    March 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I would take the sick one--I've taken myself sick before, but we're only 3 blocks from school.  The only problem when I took myself sick was that I used the circle drive to pick him up and I usually park in the lot and walk to where he comes out--so he didn't know to look for me in my car!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts