Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
mamajolene
Penis size?
February 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I know this might sound odd .. But I'm alittle worried about the size of my sons penis he is 7 and tho it has grown since he was a baby it's still pretty small.. I did a read up on it and it says a average size at this age is 2.4 inches pushed all the way back.. But I would feel alittle weird asking my son if I could measure is penis and he probably wouldn't even let me.. I'm just curious if this is normal.. I don't mean to sound like a weirdo it just worries me.

Replies

• frndlyfn
    February 17, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Why not talk to his actual doctor about your concern?  Some males are smaller, some are larger and the rest are "average".  I dont think it is weird since i worry that my dd will inherit my odd chest.

• mamajolene
    February 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    I was thinking about asking his dr but I just don't want to make him seem more insecure about himself.. He has just started chemotherapy and his hair has just started falling out so I wouldn't want him to think there just like a whole bunch of stuff wrong with him.. I will probably eventually bring him once he's done with all of this.
  • JeremysMom
    February 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM
    Honestly, this is freaking weird to me.
  • hplesha
    by hplesha
    February 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    I would never want to measure my sons penis. That's his business
  • mjande4
    by mjande4
    February 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I don't even know how to respond to this post other than to say IF my son was undergoing chemo/had cancer, penis size would be the FURTHEST thing from my mind. (Not that I would be thinking about it in the first place.)

• JeremysMom
    February 17, 2013 at 5:34 PM
    Exactly this!

Quoting mjande4:

I don't even know how to respond to this post other than to say IF my son was undergoing chemo/had cancer, penis size would be the FURTHEST thing from my mind. (Not that I would be thinking about it in the first place.)

• mamajolene
    February 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    It's not that it just popped in my head all of a sudden.. It's bothered me for a while because while in the hospital alot of the nurses have commented on it..
  • lisajo76
    February 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM
    As long as it functions normally, I wouldn't worry about it...
  • JeremysMom
    February 17, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    Why would your son's penis size be bothering you for awhile now? It is what it is. Nothing you can do to change it and right now it seems you have more important things to worry about.

Quoting mamajolene:

It's not that it just popped in my head all of a sudden.. It's bothered me for a while because while in the hospital alot of the nurses have commented on it..
  • Andrewsmom70
    February 17, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    Let's suppose it is on the small side. What would you do once you found out it was?

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts