Featured Posts
Cindy18
??QOTD?? 2/7/13
by Cindy18
February 7, 2013 at 6:47 AM

It's Library Lover's Month....

When was the last time you were at the library? What did you do there?

Replies

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    February 7, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I was actually there yesterday. Returned a book dd had gotten after her last Girl Scout meeting (her troop uses a rm there), and got myself 2 books and 2 dvd's.

• Cindy18
    by Cindy18
    February 7, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Good Morning, Early Bird!

I would love to have to go to the library every week for a meeting!

Quoting wakymom:

I was actually there yesterday. Returned a book dd had gotten after her last Girl Scout meeting (her troop uses a rm there), and got myself 2 books and 2 dvd's.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    February 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Too bad her meetings are only once a month : (  That would save me a small fortune in late fees- I'm terrible about returning things on time!

Quoting Cindy18:

Quoting wakymom:

• SarahSuzyQ
    February 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    We go almost every Monday for story time... :-)
  • rHOPEb
    by rHOPEb
    February 7, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Oh goodness......its been years!  :(  I LOVE the library and books.  It was probably for research.  I wish I had time to take our daughter to the library.  She's gonna love school and all the books there!  She has a 'mini' library in her room!

• kmrtigger
    February 7, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Been a while. Last time I was there I checked out a few books for myself, hubby and the kiddos. We are actually due for another trip for more books. Hubby returned the books on one of his errands. We have a drop book at the library.

• LilliesValley
    February 7, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    I was there in Nov to interview someone.
  • kmrtigger
    February 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Can't you go online and check out the book for a LONGER period of time? I know I can log onto my account and request the book for another week or two. And if someone had it on hold, they just pull that book from another library for them to borrow from instead.

Quoting wakymom:

Too bad her meetings are only once a month : (  That would save me a small fortune in late fees- I'm terrible about returning things on time!

Quoting Cindy18:

Quoting wakymom:

• steelcrazy
    February 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    Last Thursday my youngest son and I were there for Lego Club.
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    February 7, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Yes, but we can only do that once. It's after that one-time renewal that I run into trouble. Maybe I'd do better at remembering if it was on my way to somewhere I go frequently.

Quoting kmrtigger:

Can't you go online and check out the book for a LONGER period of time? I know I can log onto my account and request the book for another week or two. And if someone had it on hold, they just pull that book from another library for them to borrow from instead.

Quoting wakymom:

Quoting Cindy18:

Quoting wakymom:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts