Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
??QOTD?? 2/6/13
by Cindy18
February 6, 2013 at 6:27 AM

It's National Women and Girl's in Sport Day....

Did you play sports as a girl? If so, what? If not, did you try out of any sports?

Replies

• LilliesValley
    February 6, 2013 at 6:33 AM
    Soccer until middle school then I tried out for basketball but didn't make the team.
  • CometGirl
    February 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Our school did not have any sports for girls.  I was in high school waaaaay back in the dark ages!

• endurablemist
    February 6, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    I played basketball for 2 years.
  • endurablemist
    February 6, 2013 at 7:06 AM
    Oh I also loved playing football, and baseball with my cousins.
  • disneymom2two
    February 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I was in gymnastics as is my daughter.

• SahmTam
    by SahmTam
    February 6, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I played volleyball and softball in high school. I was in to gymnastics in my elementary and middle school years.

• Larisa72
    February 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM

um....nope...I did ballet and piano, then we moved and I didn't get to stay with ballet but was forced to stay with piano....then in middle school I did piano and joined a bowling league (I guess that was my sport)....went from worst average to best average...only downside was tha bowling was from 9-12 on Saturdays and piano lessons were at 1....by that time my fingers were so swollen I could hardly play!

• rHOPEb
    by rHOPEb
    February 6, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I played soccer for 12 seasons....even on a very competive team for a few years.  But that was younger than middle school.  I tried out for softball and didn't enjoy it.  I also tried basketball, which I was NOT good at at all.  hahahaha.  I did dance (ballet, tap, jazz, pointe) from age 3-18yr.

• jen113000
    February 6, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    I played soccer and softball! Loved both!
  • wakymom
    by wakymom
    February 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I didn't play any on a team. I did enjoy playing soccer and baseball in the backyard w/ my dad in elem school, and just shooting hoops w/ him in the driveway in middle and high school.

I did take about 9 wks of ballet and 9 wks of gymnastics in elem school (community center lessons), and about one month of tennis lessons in high school. Didn't care for the first 2. While I thought tennis was only ok, it did provide me w/ a funny story: a bee was flying around me, so I was just swinging my racket around to scare it away and suddenly I hear this little "thoing" and the bee was gone- apparently while I had trouble hitting a tennis ball at times, I was able to connect w/ a little bee and sent it flying!

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN