Featured Posts
Cindy18
??QOTD?? 1/19/13
by Cindy18
January 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM

How many e-mails do you have? Do you check them everyday? If you have more than one, why

Replies

• Maries_Mom23
    January 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I have a yahoo and G-Mail. Had the yahoo FOREVER and the G-Mail only for that Google Plus or whatever.  Daniel set me up and I've not been on it.  LOL...

My email comes to my phone and is checked daily.  

• endurablemist
    January 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    I have google mail that I had to set up for my phone, but I dont ever use it. I have a hotmail that I check several times a day, I dont know why though its usually junk.
  • Basherte
    January 19, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I get an email for every cafemom forum I'm part of. Plus, I get emails for another site for every group I belong to there as well.

I check my email all day long. I always have that tab up. Just in case something that I actually need to see comes. I also use my email to communicate with my son's preschool teacher.

• coolmommy2x
    January 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    DH and I have a combined one used for school, bills, the kids' activities. I have 2 others, one was for a little business my friend had but now is mainly for junk and the other is for a little side business I have (checked maybe once a week) and I have one that's just mine (I think DH has the password). That one is checked the most because it's synched with my phone. DH uses an old account that gets a TON of junk sent to it which is why I stopped using it and created my own. I hate when he asks me to check it as there's too much crap to go through.
  • mommaFruFru
    January 19, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    I have many. One set up to receive all the fb and cm emails... I chech it maybe once a month

One set up for my blog.

One for normal stuff that is checked non stop because it is synced

And I'm invharge of our pto email acct, which is also checked daily as it is synced as well

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    January 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I have 2. I check the main one everyday. The other is for junk email (the stuff you get when you sign up to win something and have to give an email address) and I never check that one- dh does (w/ my permission).

• my4littlegirls
    January 19, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I have several email accounts. Most are for junk emails and never get check. I have 2 I check regularly. Thats about it.

• hplesha
    by hplesha
    January 19, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    I have a gmail acct. I get emails all day long. I check it periodically throughout the day
  • steelcrazy
    January 19, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Yikes, lemme think about this for a minute.  I have my main one that I do check multiple times a day.  I have two for PTA that get checked daily, one is our PTA's generic email and the other is my president's email.  I also have one for cub scouts, but I don't check that daily maybe once or twice a week.  Then I have my gmail account, that I check every once in a great while.  It is mostly full of junk mail at this point since I've pretty much abandoned that one.

So my answer would be 5 email accounts.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    January 19, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    I have 2. Why you ask...because my yahoo account got hacked and I can't get to it on the desktop! PITA!!! So I have yahoo so I don't have to switch everything and a gmail account for contact with teachers and email confirmation when I order something online
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts