Featured Posts
Lindsayhoy0612
Kids movies!!! *added*
January 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM
There is no kids movies playing in the theater!!! I wanted to take advantage of having a Saturday off and take DS out just the two of us. I was hoping to go to the movies with him but there is nothing playing!!! One theater had monsters inc 3D but DS and I both get sick wearing those glasses and we own the movie :-(

We are probably going to do a redbox. The issue was that DS is big brother and going to the movies is "mom and me" time away from the baby but nothing playing,too cold for the zoo or park and he went to the aquarium last week. Oo well a night in snuggling on the couch will be fun. We can save our movie tickets for next time

Replies

• bizkit_fanky
    January 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Frankenweenie was good...The Ramona & Beezus movie is good....Its not in redbox, it came out like a year ago

• frndlyfn
    January 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I am trying to think of things we can do with dd since she has off monday . She does not like going to movies very much.  Look into bowling , roller skating maybe a mini putt course.

• SweetPea2004
    January 18, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I was considering taking dd to see the hobbit.

• WesternNYmom
    January 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM

The Lorax is availble for streaming now on Netflix.

• diaperstodating
    January 18, 2013 at 8:37 PM

We got Frankenwennie from Redbox tonight.

• maidjillian
    January 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM

How about a trip to the zoo?

• Morrigan333
    January 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Wejust saw Legend of the guardians. It was great! Other than that...you're right..there are no kids movies..how about rent one from the redbox?

• saltlifemama
    January 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM

We rarely go to the movies. My mom takes the kids more then I do. Nothing that has come out resently has caught my eye. After Paranorman I am high frustrated with current children's entertainment.

• LilliesValley
    January 19, 2013 at 3:12 PM
    Maybe rent a couple movies from a redbox or something like that. Then you can splurge on junk food to ear while watching the movies. I'm sure if you day ds you can pick out three snacks and I don't care what you pick he will have s good time.
  • la_bella_vita
    January 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

We normally rent movies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts