Featured Posts
inlovewithmy2
kindergarten valentine's day party
January 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I am in charge of my son's kindergarten valentine's party and i need some ideas of a craft to do or a game- anything really. any ideas?

Replies

• RLSMOM59
    January 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM

You can get plain lunch bags and have each child decorate one. Once decorated line them up and have each child drop a valentine item in a bag. You can also take in the capri sun waters for each child as part of the snack. Have fun

Gift ideas, pencils, fruit snack (gummies), no homemade anything, and all food must come pre-packaged.

• diaperstodating
    January 17, 2013 at 1:57 AM
    Bump
  • corrinacs
    January 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Hey,

I don't have time to say much, but I highly reccommend Pinterest :)

• Traci_Momof2
    January 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM

For a craft, the foam craft stuff seems to be popular amongst young kids.  Give each kid a large foam heart, perhaps let them choose between white, pink or red.  Then have a bunch of little foam sticky cutouts that they can put on the big heart.  I'm sure you can buy sticky cutouts by the bucketful at Michael's or Hobby Lobby or something like that.  Let the kids decorate their own heart with the sticky cutouts.

For a game I've seen them do a form of BINGO but use those candy hearts (the ones with the sayings on them) on the BINGO card to block out the square.  You can find those candy hearts in the little size or the bigger size.  The bigger size is good for this.

• bizkit_fanky
    January 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Familyfun.com. Has some neat ideas or pinterest

• steelcrazy
    January 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Stores like JoAnn, Michael's and Hobby Lobby have tons a craft kits that work well for the little ones.  

As far as games go, keep it simple.  Things like bingo, and bean bag toss work well.  Also can play "hot potato" with a valentine-ish stuffed animal.

• Idntreallycare
    January 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM

if they're exchanging valentines after, or during the party, help them make a cute valentine holder.... my son's last year was pretty simple, it was 2 big hearts made out of construction paper stapled together at the bottom so it held the valentines.

• janitablue
    January 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM
  • inlovewithmy2
    January 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

thank u ladies!

• loveeeyore
    January 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM

If money is tight go to the dollar store they have alot of craft and Valentines stuff, look to see what they have and let your imagination go!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts