Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Snowflower901
HELP... SCIENCE PROJECTS
January 12, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I have 3 science fair projects due.. I'm at a lost, I still have 2 weeks but I need ideas for quick and easy projects... I'm such a bad mommy for waiting last minute. Please no bashing I already feel horrible=(

Replies

• joshlor2
    January 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    You don't have projects due your kids do. Google grade appropriate science projects and let them pick. Then sit back and watch the fun.
  • -42-
    by -42-
    January 12, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    Turn an egg into a rubber ball.

Google it. Super easy.
  • aetrom
    by aetrom
    January 12, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    Why are you a bad mommy? They are not your projects are they??
  • Snowflower901
    January 12, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    I know, I know.. My oldest dd is 11 and has hers under control but my sons 7 & 9 need help.. I honestly thought they'd have some idea but they don't and came to mommy lastnight with their issue. So here I am to the rescue. I had a loooooong talk with both of them about responsibility and such and that mommy won't be there all the time to bail them out.. I just feel like a bad parent not asking about it.or nothing...

Quoting aetrom:

Why are you a bad mommy? They are not your projects are they??

• Snowflower901
    January 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    I feel bad and horrible for not asking them or anything about it..

Quoting Snowflower901:

I have 3 science fair projects due.. I'm at a lost, I still have 2 weeks but I need ideas for quick and easy projects... I'm such a bad mommy for waiting last minute. Please no bashing I already feel horrible=(

• maxswolfsuit
    Max
    January 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Quoting joshlor2:

You don't have projects due your kids do
    . Google grade appropriate science projects and let them pick. Then sit back and watch the fun.

Here we have the comment of the day. 

• maxswolfsuit
    Max
    January 12, 2013 at 5:29 PM

What would your kids like to do? This is something you should be asking them. 

• Snowflower901
    January 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    I googled a few and printed them out so they have to choose one from the list I made.

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

What would your kids like to do? This is something you should be asking them. 

• Snowflower901
    January 12, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    I know sorry "My kids" have projects due lol I feel like an idiot reading "I" haha.. You're right.

Quoting joshlor2:

You don't have projects due your kids do. Google grade appropriate science projects and let them pick. Then sit back and watch the fun.

• MessedUpMama
    January 12, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Recently I downloaded a book called "40 Fun and Easy Kids Science Experiments For Elementary & Middle School Students" if was free on Amazon.com. If you don't have an Kindle you can download the app for your computer. There are some very interesting experiments in there. Some of them take more time to do than others. Good luck to your kids.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN