Featured Posts
bizkit_fanky
Christmas presents you already regret buying for your kids...
January 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I regret dd's drum set, even tho I didn't buy it....Her Dad bought it, but he works 6 days a week, and dont get to fully "enjoy" them like I do..lol

Replies

• frndlyfn
    January 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Actually none of them.  A bit miffed that mom sent a bunch of craft things which i have no idea to use so we need to figure out how to create snow globes and use these wheel things for friendship bracelets.

• steelcrazy
    January 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I don't regret anything that I bought my kids for Christmas.  I can't even think of things from previou year that I regret either.  Generally if it is something that would annoy me, I don't buy it.

• klamomma2
    January 11, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Last year my son got a drum set I think the next morning be awaken by it I was regretting it lol But in the end it has been a great gift.   This I only had one, we got my youngest son a small quad four wheeler, its too cold for it to be outside so he has been riding around in the house with it.  It's a push button and it is loud and he runs into things, but he loves it.

• bizkit_fanky
    January 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Maybe youtube could show ya

Quoting frndlyfn:

Actually none of them.  A bit miffed that mom sent a bunch of craft things which i have no idea to use so we need to figure out how to create snow globes and use these wheel things for friendship bracelets.

• frndlyfn
    January 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM

That is what someone else suggested.  The instructions for snow globes were in japanese with poorly illustrated pictures of what to make with the clay.

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Maybe youtube could show ya

Quoting frndlyfn:

• steelcrazy
    January 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Please tell me that the 4 wheeler isn't gasoline powered, but one of those cheap battery powered "Power Wheels" things.

Quoting klamomma2:

Last year my son got a drum set I think the next morning be awaken by it I was regretting it lol But in the end it has been a great gift.   This I only had one, we got my youngest son a small quad four wheeler, its too cold for it to be outside so he has been riding around in the house with it.  It's a push button and it is loud and he runs into things, but he loves it.

• diaperstodating
    January 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I don't regret any of the Christmas presents I bought for my boys.

santa green

• mommaFruFru
    January 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM
    Nothing really. I do hate that the craft boxes I got weren't sorted! 1001 small craft items just tossed in a box made for s big mess LOL
  • klamomma2
    January 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Yes it is battery powered! lol After I click submit I thought about that.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Please tell me that the 4 wheeler isn't gasoline powered, but one of those cheap battery powered "Power Wheels" things.

Quoting klamomma2:

• steelcrazy
    January 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Thank goodness.  I'd hate for someone to be using a gasoline powered 4 wheeler in the house.  That could kill all of you.  My kids have only ever had the gasoline powered ones.

Quoting klamomma2:

Yes it is battery powered! lol After I click submit I thought about that.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Quoting klamomma2:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts