heathermom77
Laundry or diapers?
January 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I am so tired of washing sheets! My kid is 10 and he pees in his bed every single nite. I am considering buying diapers again

Replies

• Lydlou02
    January 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    Get some goodnights or under jams.
  • heathermom77
    January 9, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    So expensive to buy those but I may have to. He peed two beds last night, his first and then mine. I didn't even know he had got in with me.
  • endurablemist
    January 9, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    You could always buy bed pads, they are by the adult diapers, they are disposable, I think they are about $15 for 30ish of them. Its been awhile since I had to buy them.
  • steelcrazy
    January 9, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    Diapers and another trip to the doctor.
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    My 5 year old does it too. I'm do tired of washing sheets.
    Already talked to Dr about it. He says its a phase.
  • heathermom77
    January 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    And doc says the same thing over and over. Deep sleeper, immature bladder

Quoting steelcrazy:

Diapers and another trip to the doctor.

• heathermom77
    January 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    I will look in to those :)

Quoting endurablemist:

You could always buy bed pads, they are by the adult diapers, they are disposable, I think they are about $15 for 30ish of them. Its been awhile since I had to buy them.

• kameka
    by kameka
    January 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    I suggest finding some cloth pull ups - a bit larger start up cost but will save TONS of money in the long run. You still have to do laundry but only twice a week instead of every day.
  • heathermom77
    January 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    Has anyone ever used those "cool alert" Pull ups? Was thinking if they cool off when he wets in them he may feel it and wake up
  • xixCandyxix
    January 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    Do you know anyone that could make a few cloth diapers in his size? I mean you're only going to need 1 a day so like 3 or 4 would do it for you, just wash them with the rest of the clothes. And in a cloth diaper/pull up he will feel the pee a little bit more and maybe the discomfort would wake him.