• gracie0221
    January 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Yep. We usually buy about 3-4 too.

• HaileysMom07180
    January 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM

have to, my dd is a girlscout

• steelcrazy
    January 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

UGH!  Unfortunately.  I have to buy from the dd's of my two cousins, along with some friend's dds.  I typically end up with a dozen or so boxes every year.  I think that I still have a box or two left over from last year still.  I guess it is time to toss them.

• LntLckrsCmQut
    January 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Nope.

• PinkButterfly66
    January 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Nope!  Daughter is not in scouts any more.

• snowangel1979
    January 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    If I happen to go to a store or see them selling some I will definitely be stopping.

I wish I knew someone with a little girl who's in girl scouts. When I worked I always brought like 10+ boxes from one of my coworkers. LOL ( we love girl scout cookies)
    Only like 5 more years and DD can be a girl scout. LOL.
  • chotovec82
    January 7, 2013 at 3:13 PM

No  I don't buy girl scout cookies. The girls only get like 3% of the sales and then the organization gives to Planned Parenthood (which I am against) and some of the money goes for other things as well, Don't see the point of buying them for only a 3% kick back for the troops.

• mom22tumblebugs
    January 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM

It is true the troops only get 50-60 cents per box. So buying a box of cookies is very important to the troops... although I'm sure if someone wanted to make a direct donation to help support a troop and its activities, they wouldn't complain either. I have done that in the past for boy scouts. I didn't want to buy a $22 wreath, but I did still give the scout a $5 check as a troop donation.

• little.worthen
    January 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM
    Heck yes! Where are the scouts!!
  • natesmom1228
    January 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Yes, my neice is a girl scout and we always do. We also buy popcorn from my nephews who are scouts.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts