• gracie0221
    January 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Yep. We usually buy about 3-4 too.

• HaileysMom07180
    January 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM

have to, my dd is a girlscout

• steelcrazy
    January 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

UGH!  Unfortunately.  I have to buy from the dd's of my two cousins, along with some friend's dds.  I typically end up with a dozen or so boxes every year.  I think that I still have a box or two left over from last year still.  I guess it is time to toss them.

• LntLckrsCmQut
    January 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Nope.

• PinkButterfly66
    January 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Nope!  Daughter is not in scouts any more.

• snowangel1979
    January 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    If I happen to go to a store or see them selling some I will definitely be stopping.

I wish I knew someone with a little girl who's in girl scouts. When I worked I always brought like 10+ boxes from one of my coworkers. LOL ( we love girl scout cookies)
    Only like 5 more years and DD can be a girl scout. LOL.
  • chotovec82
    January 7, 2013 at 3:13 PM

No  I don't buy girl scout cookies. The girls only get like 3% of the sales and then the organization gives to Planned Parenthood (which I am against) and some of the money goes for other things as well, Don't see the point of buying them for only a 3% kick back for the troops.

• mom22tumblebugs
    January 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM

It is true the troops only get 50-60 cents per box. So buying a box of cookies is very important to the troops... although I'm sure if someone wanted to make a direct donation to help support a troop and its activities, they wouldn't complain either. I have done that in the past for boy scouts. I didn't want to buy a $22 wreath, but I did still give the scout a $5 check as a troop donation.

• little.worthen
    January 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM
    Heck yes! Where are the scouts!!
  • natesmom1228
    January 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Yes, my neice is a girl scout and we always do. We also buy popcorn from my nephews who are scouts.