Featured Posts
piglet91
guitar lessons
January 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Hello, My daughter got a guitar for Christmas  her birthday will be coming soon in march i want to get her into a lesson i live in Riverview   the city i live near are Brandon, Bloomingdale, Ruskin sun city south shore, Tampa,  my daughter is 8  and i dear will helped.

Thank you

Replies

• sunflowers12
    January 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM

just get on line and research it out... one of my sons taught him self from YouTube when he was 12/13 years old my dh is a musion so that why i think its comes so natural to my kids!! be careful though and be sure its what she wants to do...

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    January 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I would find a music store in your area and ask them if they offer lessons or know somewhere that does. You could also ask the school if they know of anyone.

• kdgord
    by kdgord
    January 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    This

Quoting wakymom:

I would find a music store in your area and ask them if they offer lessons or know somewhere that does. You could also ask the school if they know of anyone.

• steelcrazy
    January 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Do you have a Guitar Center or other music store near you?  Stop in there and inquire.  Always check references before agreeing to anything though.

My cousin began teaching my oldest son when he was 4 or 5.  It isn't anything real regular and my son just likes to fool around on his guitar.  Cousin got my son a new guitar for Christmas this year.

• piglet91
    January 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:     My  Daurgther fool around  with her a lot too. Thank you

Do you have a Guitar Center or other music store near you?  Stop in there and inquire.  Always check references before agreeing to anything though.

My cousin began teaching my oldest son when he was 4 or 5.  It isn't anything real regular and my son just likes to fool around on his guitar.  Cousin got my son a new guitar for Christmas this year.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts