Cindy18
??QOTD?? 1/5/13
by Cindy18
January 5, 2013 at 6:42 AM

How often do you call/text your mom or dad? What about your grandparents?

Replies

• SweetMama823
    January 5, 2013 at 6:45 AM
    Mom every week she lives 7 hrs. way.
    My dad about once every two weeks, we live in same city bout 45 min away.
    Only have one grandparent (dads mom)
    Its been years since I've seen or talk to her.
  • maxswolfsuit
    Max
    January 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I talk to my mom every day. I don't have a dad or grandparents any more. 

• steelcrazy
    January 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Unless God has installed phone service in Heaven, I can't call/text my grandparents.  I can't even tell you how many years it has been since I've talked to a grandparent on the phone since the last living one was in a nursing home for a few years prior to passing.

My parents don't text, so I've never texted them.  Hmmmm, not sure when I talked to them last on the phone either.  I've talked to them in person a few times this week, but not on the phone.  We live a mile apart, so they often just stop in here and I do the same.

• saltlifemama
    January 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Normally I talk to my mom at least once a day. She doesn't text though so no texting.

Both my grandfahters and father have passed away so no talking to them.

I never talk to my grandmothers ever. One doesn't care for my mom/siblings and my other is just really hard to talk on the phone to.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    January 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    My last grandparent died 7 1/2 years ago... tho I talk to my Grandma sometimes, I figure angels get bored...lol

My parents I talk to usually at least once a day. Sometimrs I go a couple days without but not often. They are pretty involved with us and we see them at least once a week.
  • momtoonein06
    January 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM

My mom atleast once a week, sometimes couple times a day. My dad passed years ago. I have no grandparents either. 

• chinosruca
    January 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    A couple times a week (more if I am stressed or just need advice). My mom is in Alaska and I am in Hawaii. I would call more, but work and the time difference sometimes get in the way sometimes.
  • JavaLadybug2
    January 5, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Call mom atleast 2-3 times a week.. If I don't she will start calling me DAILY.. AT 7 AM!

Grandparents.. Almost never! Old people get cranky..Which makes me not wanna talk to her 

• acrogodess
    Mom, I speak to almost daily. Dad has been dead for the past 11 yrs.

Mom's mom, I speak to grandma once a week or every two weeks since mom is there about half the week.

I used to speak to dad's mom every other week, but now we are in the process of relocating to go care for her. When she is released from the rehabilitation center after she "graduates" her physical therapy, she is no longer allowed to live alone.
  • sweetmissy_05

Usually once a week or so I call my parents to talk and sometimes even more if I want to vent to my mom.

My grandparents aren't alive anymore.