tabitha26
My baby has been gone for a week visiting his nana&tata
January 5, 2013 at 2:39 AM
I miss him so much my sister said he cuddled up to her on the couch to tell her he had to call his mom. She asked why he said because I have to check on her lol my sister told him she's an adult she's fine but he made her dial me . When he called he said hi mom I love you bye lol . He's so cute I can't wait for him to come tomorrow night .

Replies

• frndlyfn
    January 5, 2013 at 2:41 AM

awww that is sweet..  My dd does not have the desire to talk on the phone so when she is with someone I dont hear from her at all LOL.  So far though she has only been away for one over night visit when mom came out.

• tabitha26
    January 5, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    Quoting frndlyfn:

awww that is sweet..  My dd does not have the desire to talk on the phone so when she is with someone I dont hear from her at all LOL.  So far though she has only been away for one over night visit when mom came out.

He loves being there all my brothers and sisters still live there so he gets to see all his aunts and uncles . Bit I miss him so much when he leaves me lol . Lol she will when she's older that phone will be glued to her ear :)
  • steelcrazy
    January 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I'm glad that he is having a good time.  You may want to work on teaching him your phone number and how to dial a phone.  That is a really important skill for children to know once they get old enough to go places without you.

• saltlifemama
    January 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

That is sweet. My boys spent almost two weeks at my moms while we fought the flu. I missed them a lot but they had fun. I think its important that kids learn to be away from mom and dad.

• Kris_PBG
    January 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM
    Awww!!

How old is he?

I can't imagine being away from my kids that long... But they never go anywhere, so of courses seems foreign to me!
  • aetrom
    by aetrom
    January 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    Fun! I am sure he is making great memories!
  • auntangelofsix
    January 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM
    Awwwwww
    how freaking cute.
  • tabitha26
    January 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    Quoting Kris_PBG:

Awww!!

How old is he?

I can't imagine being away from my kids that long... But they never go anywhere, so of courses seems foreign to me!

he's 7
  • tabitha26
    January 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm glad that he is having a good time.  You may want to work on teaching him your phone number and how to dial a phone.  That is a really important skill for children to know once they get old enough to go places without you.

He knew our old number but we just got a new number so he's still trying to remember it .
  • Kris_PBG
    January 5, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I'm sure he had a great experience!

Quoting tabitha26:

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Awww!!

How old is he?

he's 7