Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
diaperstodating
Will your kids be staying up late?
December 23, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Are your kids going to stay up until midnight on New Years Eve?

happy new year

Replies

• frndlyfn
    December 23, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Nope she is usually in bed by 10pm every night.  She has school the next day (jan 2) so she needs to be well rested).

• LuvmyAiden
    December 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Of course. Grandma gets all 7 grandkids together on New Years eve and they all watch the ball drop and drink grape juice. But I am lucky in that my kids handle staying up late pretty well. They just sleep in the next day.

• JoanahLee
    December 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Doubtful, we will be driving back from out of state all day... I seriously doubt we will do anything for new years other than crash out in our own beds. 

• annas_momma
    December 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    Nope. She's only 6 and can barely make it past 10 most nights. When she's older she can though :)
  • mom22angels38
    December 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM
    We all stay up until midnight. As soon as the Happy New Year wishes are exchanged, we're off to bed.
  • prp2014
    by prp2014
    December 23, 2012 at 9:29 PM

They stay up as late as they can. We usually tell them that if they want to stay up they have to take a nap around 5 or 6 pm. Then they are good to go. That works for our 5 and 6 year old but the younger 4 may make it and may not. Though I am sure the 11 month old will be asleep at his usual bed time.

• steelcrazy
    December 23, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    Who knows. That is totally up to them. Staying up until midnite isn't really a treat for them though as it happens most of the summer and quite a few nites over Christmas break. They will be up well past midnite tomorrow nite since since we go to midnite mass.
  • coolmommy2x
    December 23, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    They're night owls (always have been) so yes, they'll be up.
  • SwtSnowflake2
    December 23, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    Nope. We don't stay up either anymore. We are too tired.
  • peachesforme
    December 23, 2012 at 11:25 PM

yep, always do!

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN