calsmom62
if they ask, you don't know anyhing...
December 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Don't tell, but...I ran through the kitchen just now, tidying, when I spied the forgotten Halloween candy loot. I hesitated for a moment, then put it all in the trash. I don't think they will notice, but you never know....
At least it won't be around till Easter.

Replies

• steelcrazy
    December 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    I toss it after a month. No one ever says anything.
  • calsmom62
    December 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    It usually stays in a cupboard until I toss it later than this.....sometimes I can use it in holiday baking.
  • robynjavan7104
    December 9, 2012 at 10:46 PM
    I just brang all my sons candy to work.
  • calsmom62
    December 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    I brought quite a bit to work too, after Halloween. But everyone is back to watching their points.

Quoting robynjavan7104:

• steelcage
    December 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Lord help I wish mine would forget about it. They eat a piece every day...maybe our Elf on the Shelf will "eat" it all.

• robynjavan7104
    December 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    My co-workers have no self control lol. The candy will be gone in a day and then they'll complain about their weight after they ate 5 pieces of candy.

Quoting calsmom62:

I brought quite a bit to work too, after Halloween. But everyone is back to watching their points.

Quoting robynjavan7104:

• CrazedMomof2
    December 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    Lol
  • meparty
    by meparty
    December 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM

lol me too!

• bizkit_fanky
    December 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

At the rate dd is going she will have candy until next Halloween lol....We are making treat bags for Christmas and hoping to get rid of most of it

• calsmom62
    December 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    Good idea!

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

At the rate dd is going she will have candy until next Halloween lol....We are making treat bags for Christmas and hoping to get rid of most of it