diaperstodating
Do you collect Nutcrackers?
December 5, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Do you collect Nutcrackers or snowglobes? Do you collect anything?

Replies

• Mama2ETA
    December 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM

precious moments, but havent continued buying in a long time. I have had the collection since a toddler.

• diaperstodating
    December 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    No. I don't have any collection. Maybe this year I will start one.
  • steelcrazy
    December 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

No, I don't collect nutcrackers or snowglobes.  The only things that I collect now are dust bunnies and dirty laundry.

• jamberrypie
    December 6, 2012 at 1:46 AM

My DH and I like those really super tall Nutcrackers.  We also have a small collection of smaller-sized ones.  I just bought 3 more from Joanns.  They were on sale at 60% off, plus I had a coupon.  We like to decorate our house with them during Christmas time. 

• WesternNYmom
    December 6, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Dh collects Nutcrackers. He collects the expensive ones that are made in Germany (can't remember who makes them). The kids and I collect  Precious Moments figurines, and I also collect Christmas ornaments holiday themed snow globe, and other holiday themed decorations.  I also collect items for Halloween, and Easter as well.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    December 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I have a few of each, but not enough to say I collect them. I admit to collecting Swedish Tomtes; that's a small collection since they are hard to find.

I've got all sorts of collections: keychains, shot glasses, Pez dispensers, buttons (the ones w/ sayings on them), playing cards, koalas, unicorns.

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    December 6, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I collect those, too : )

Quoting steelcrazy:

No, I don't collect nutcrackers or snowglobes.  The only things that I collect now are dust bunnies and dirty laundry.

• diaperstodating
    December 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Nutcrackers at Target

(The reason the store is so empty is because it was about 9 or 10 at night)
  • natesmom1228
    December 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I collect Tea for One sets. They are on shelves in my kitchen.

• natesmom1228
    December 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

LOL love it