Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
Kitchen Talk for November 27th
by Cindy18
November 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM

What is the last new kitchen gadget/applaince you have gotten? Is there any kitchen gadget/applaince that you would like to get for Christmas?

Replies

• auroragold
    November 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM

I think it was a salad spinner thing that has a mandolin on it as well.

I'd like a small hand immersion blender thingy

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 27, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I'm actually waiting on delivery of it- we had to get a new oven/range. On our current one, the thermostat dial-thingy has to be set about 50* cooler than what you want the temp to be (have to set it at 350* for the oven to get to 400*), and it takes a few tries to get the oven to come on (it's gas and I can see the glow from the flame when it's on).

• kmrtigger
    November 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I bought a set of springform cake pans, or what ever they are called. I needed a pan that the bottom removed easily to make an icecream cake. So we bought a set. Now I can make homemade cheesecakes and other goodies easier than before.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    November 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I got new pots and pans dancing

I would like an ice cream maker or a Keurig...probably won't happen though.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    November 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM

That is what they are called. good

I need some of those!

Quoting kmrtigger:

I bought a set of springform cake pans, or what ever they are called. I needed a pan that the bottom removed easily to make an icecream cake. So we bought a set. Now I can make homemade cheesecakes and other goodies easier than before.

• LexRi0709
    November 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    I don't even know the last new thing we bought for the kitchen. We did just get a new oven, but our complex had to replace that as the oven didn't work at all anymore.

I really want a kitchenaid mixer, but they are so expensive so I know that's not going to happen.
  • smushy79
    November 27, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I would love a new blender and mixer but dont want to get those for Xmas :)

I havent really gotten any new gadgets. I did go to Pier 1 and buy Xmas placemats and glasses if that counts.

• natesmom1228
    November 27, 2012 at 9:33 AM

My crock pot, I just got it on Thanksgiving, when we went shopping. It was a 6qt for $10 at Walmart and I got my new Iron from Macy's for $10. Both of which I asked for Christmas. Now I have no idea what I am going to get.

• janitablue
    November 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM

My husband got a deep fryer , and croak pot which he loves.. He is more into kitchen gadget than I do.

• CrazedMomof2
    November 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Oh man, I dont even know LOL. I'm not a gadget person.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN