Elementary School Kids

Featured Posts
Cindy18
Kitchen Talk for November 27th
by Cindy18
November 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM

What is the last new kitchen gadget/applaince you have gotten? Is there any kitchen gadget/applaince that you would like to get for Christmas?

Replies

• auroragold
    November 27, 2012 at 6:35 AM

I think it was a salad spinner thing that has a mandolin on it as well.

I'd like a small hand immersion blender thingy

• wakymom
    by wakymom
    November 27, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I'm actually waiting on delivery of it- we had to get a new oven/range. On our current one, the thermostat dial-thingy has to be set about 50* cooler than what you want the temp to be (have to set it at 350* for the oven to get to 400*), and it takes a few tries to get the oven to come on (it's gas and I can see the glow from the flame when it's on).

• kmrtigger
    November 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I bought a set of springform cake pans, or what ever they are called. I needed a pan that the bottom removed easily to make an icecream cake. So we bought a set. Now I can make homemade cheesecakes and other goodies easier than before.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    November 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I got new pots and pans dancing

I would like an ice cream maker or a Keurig...probably won't happen though.

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    Jen
    November 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM

That is what they are called. good

I need some of those!

Quoting kmrtigger:

I bought a set of springform cake pans, or what ever they are called. I needed a pan that the bottom removed easily to make an icecream cake. So we bought a set. Now I can make homemade cheesecakes and other goodies easier than before.

• LexRi0709
    November 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    I don't even know the last new thing we bought for the kitchen. We did just get a new oven, but our complex had to replace that as the oven didn't work at all anymore.

I really want a kitchenaid mixer, but they are so expensive so I know that's not going to happen.
  • smushy79
    November 27, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I would love a new blender and mixer but dont want to get those for Xmas :)

I havent really gotten any new gadgets. I did go to Pier 1 and buy Xmas placemats and glasses if that counts.

• natesmom1228
    November 27, 2012 at 9:33 AM

My crock pot, I just got it on Thanksgiving, when we went shopping. It was a 6qt for $10 at Walmart and I got my new Iron from Macy's for $10. Both of which I asked for Christmas. Now I have no idea what I am going to get.

• janitablue
    November 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM

My husband got a deep fryer , and croak pot which he loves.. He is more into kitchen gadget than I do.

• CrazedMomof2
    November 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Oh man, I dont even know LOL. I'm not a gadget person.

Elementary School Kids

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts