Here's how it works. You post three things about yourself. But one of them is a lie. (you got that from the title, didn't you?!)
Read the posts and guess what the lie is. If you know someone well enough to know what's true don't spoil it.
You can guess other people's posts and post your own three things.
Here are mine:
1. I have an actual plan for surviving the inevitable Zombie apocalypse.
2. In high school I was the runner up for the jr regional archery champion.
3. I didn't learn to drive until I was 18.
I actually have 4 boys.
I had 3 scheduled c-sections, I was able to pick (in the week doctors gave me to choose from) the day of their births!
1. I don't like driving on highways.
2. I have three boys.
3. I got to pick the day of my sons births.
I did it right this time, 2 truths and one lie.
I'm going with #2 being a lie.
by melissam78November 16, 2012 at 11:20 PMnumber 2,
I have no face tattoo lol
Love to cook & have shaved my head :/
2 is a lie (errrr)
1)I love to cook
2)I have a rose tattoo on my face (which I regret)
3)I once shaved my entire head
This is tough.
I can see why you would regret the tattoo so it sounds believable. And someone with a face tattoo would be likely to shave their head. Hmmm...
I am going out on a limb and guessing #1!
by NCISfan2003November 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1. I could of been a pro-tennis player.
2. I own a daycare.
3. I bought a goat for my sister.
by calsmom62November 17, 2012 at 8:37 AM#3 is a fib from maxswolfsuit....here are mine....1. I am a helicoptermom........2. I worked in a logging camp.........3. I drink 6-10 cups of black coffee a day......